• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Were these guys framed or what?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last time I checked we were winning the war you piece of SH!T! We've killed those bastards by the hundreds of thousands and we're not done yet!!! If we're lucky you'll be included in the body count soon!

You should watch your potty mouth young lady, or you'll end up back on vacation again! Look on the bright side though, there'll be more time for you and your love muffin bravodude!:blush: :laugh:

News for you...america is already wussified. How else can you explain why the US military is getting their arsses kicked by a bunch of high school kids. Oh yeah, dont forget vietnam, north korea, somalia, iraq, and now afghanistan.

America's record on wars is best at .500. Ooops, i forgot that you liberated europe and now that is the pride of your country. God bless the people who are defeating america and defending their homeland.
Hmmmm. Are you flying an airplane in America? Pretty scary. Also you should talk to South Koreans about whether they appreciate us, Iraqis about whether they appreciate the Americans who have lost their lives liberating them from Saddam (who killed tens of thousands of Kurds with WMD) and the Afgan's who are able to go to school and have been liberated from your people--the Taliban. Who do you fly for? Thats just for FBI purposes of course. Its really not about a won loss record. I would also bring up that your people are batting .000.
Yeah, we did kick numerous European a$$es in our past liberating other Europeans. I guess in your corner is President Obama who sounds ready to further your cause.

If Pookie is actually a pilot in the USA, his/her comment is very troubling. If anyone knows who this character actually is please report this extremist to the TSA/FBI.

If Pookie is actually a pilot in the USA, his/her comment is very troubling. If anyone knows who this character actually is please report this extremist to the TSA/FBI.

I forwarded the post to the NSA and FBI; this guy should be worried about a visit from the MEN-IN-BLACK.

The fact that anyone would let any of them on a plane in the first place is shocking

What do you mean? That first guy on the left looks like someone you could leave your kids with.....
(I don't think even a mother could love that face!)

F the marines.

God Bless Iraq.

Looking at pookies other post's you can really tell what a piece of sh!t he is......
I'd like to rip his terrorist sympathizing balls off!

Great idea! By the way where do I report the rest of you extremists for expressing your vile, ignorant prejudices?

Why is it that so many in the good ole US of A have forgotten that "Freedom of Speech" is also in the Constitution and it is exactly this that sets us apart from so many other places. Threatening to harm or even kill someone for expressing their point of view is ignorant and UN-AMERICAN and it completely dishonors the many that have laid down their lives for the principles that this country was founded on.

Shame on you!

Latest resources

Back