Were these guys framed or what?

Raoul Duke

Total Time
The fact that anyone would let any of them on a plane in the first place is shocking

Captain X

Who is John Galt?
Total Time
Doing?
I just read the article you posted and maybe I'm missing your sarcasm but I don't see anything that indicates they were "framed."

This is one of the questions that will forever be a bane of justice systems throughout the world: Does preparation and intent equate to the actual conduct of a crime?

IOW, is it better to stop a potential murderer, rapist, etc. before or after the crime?

The article leads me to believe that the British government probably has plenty of evidence to prove their conspiring to commit an act of terror or mass murder. They just didn't post all their evidence in the Reuters News. There are court systems where they do that.

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Total Time
I'd like to frame them nicely in my Aimpoint.....

Deli Guy

Total Time
googol
I just read the article you posted and maybe I'm missing your sarcasm but I don't see anything that indicates they were "framed."

This is one of the questions that will forever be a bane of justice systems throughout the world: Does preparation and intent equate to the actual conduct of a crime?

IOW, is it better to stop a potential murderer, rapist, etc. before or after the crime?

The article leads me to believe that the British government probably has plenty of evidence to prove their conspiring to commit an act of terror or mass murder. They just didn't post all their evidence in the Reuters News. There are court systems where they do that.
Do you actually think these nice men are capable of badness? Look at them! They look like choir boys! Their goodness shines in their eyes! Those mean Brits.

clippyrip

Total Time
The fact that anyone would let any of them on a plane in the first place is shocking
So you are saying that anyone who has a beard and looks middle Eastern should not be allowed to fly. That is brilliant.

Raoul Duke

Total Time
So you are saying that anyone who has a beard and looks middle Eastern should not be allowed to fly. That is brilliant.
What part of my post did you not understand? I used small words for you.

LearLove

Total Time
12000+
whats up with the guy (bottom 3rd from left) with the thing on his forehead?

did he get a boo boo when he was away at terrorist training camp?

landlover

Total Time
5000+
whats up with the guy (bottom 3rd from left) with the thing on his forehead?

did he get a boo boo when he was away at terrorist training camp?
he probably "slipped" when he was being arrested.

BeachBummer

Total Time
.71yrs
Good thing they're in London... we would probably just let them go now...

Moustache

Total Time
Bunch
Give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and deal with the deaths later?

BigMeat

Registered Loser
Total Time
10000+
nah stupid. He is saying people are innocent until proven guilty. yeah most of you rednecks here look like you would sleep with your sisters, but most of you didnt.

pookie

Total Time
you guys are idiots that judge people based on looks. You do know that the average child molester is a white male so i dont think i am going to let my son around any white males. fair enough.

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time

Go watch a movie called "Minority Report." It deals with this exact topic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minority_Report_(film)

Captain Morgan

Total Time
-
you guys are idiots that judge people based on looks. You do know that the average child molester is a white male so i dont think i am going to let my son around any white males. fair enough.
Good, I didn't want your brat of a kid near me anyway! :laugh: