• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Were these guys framed or what?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just read the article you posted and maybe I'm missing your sarcasm but I don't see anything that indicates they were "framed."

This is one of the questions that will forever be a bane of justice systems throughout the world: Does preparation and intent equate to the actual conduct of a crime?

IOW, is it better to stop a potential murderer, rapist, etc. before or after the crime?

The article leads me to believe that the British government probably has plenty of evidence to prove their conspiring to commit an act of terror or mass murder. They just didn't post all their evidence in the Reuters News. There are court systems where they do that.

I'd like to frame them nicely in my Aimpoint.....

I just read the article you posted and maybe I'm missing your sarcasm but I don't see anything that indicates they were "framed."

This is one of the questions that will forever be a bane of justice systems throughout the world: Does preparation and intent equate to the actual conduct of a crime?

IOW, is it better to stop a potential murderer, rapist, etc. before or after the crime?

The article leads me to believe that the British government probably has plenty of evidence to prove their conspiring to commit an act of terror or mass murder. They just didn't post all their evidence in the Reuters News. There are court systems where they do that.
Do you actually think these nice men are capable of badness? Look at them! They look like choir boys! Their goodness shines in their eyes! Those mean Brits.

whats up with the guy (bottom 3rd from left) with the thing on his forehead?

did he get a boo boo when he was away at terrorist training camp?

Latest resources

Back