• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Were these guys framed or what?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great idea! By the way where do I report the rest of you extremists for expressing your vile, ignorant prejudices?

Why is it that so many in the good ole US of A have forgotten that "Freedom of Speech" is also in the Constitution and it is exactly this that sets us apart from so many other places. Threatening to harm or even kill someone for expressing their point of view is ignorant and UN-AMERICAN and it completely dishonors the many that have laid down their lives for the principles that this country was founded on.

Shame on you!

There's no place for those thoughts if you are in command of an airliner in the United States. That is why he is being reported. If he's just some idiot at the computer, fine, but if he is an airline pilot, he needs to be investigated.

Great idea! By the way where do I report the rest of you extremists for expressing your vile, ignorant prejudices?

Why is it that so many in the good ole US of A have forgotten that "Freedom of Speech" is also in the Constitution and it is exactly this that sets us apart from so many other places. Threatening to harm or even kill someone for expressing their point of view is ignorant and UN-AMERICAN and it completely dishonors the many that have laid down their lives for the principles that this country was founded on.

Shame on you!
You can report it to the Obama police. Freedom of speech goes both ways, not just your liberal way. I really hate it when people who have not served are willing to "throw down" the lives of those who have served and died as if they speak for them. Your freedoms are being used by terrorists to probe weaknesses as you would know if you are actually an airline pilot. Freedom of speech allows us to voice truth and the truth of the matter is that radical islam produces terrorists like the guys in the pictures. The comment most often heard is "I had no idea Akmed (fill in your choice of names) was a terrorist" and when Akmed is asked, he says "look, I am only doing what my religion tells me to do".
So you had better call the Obama police and turn in this thread. That is your best bet. I am sure that they will be able to twist the constitution just a little more to see things your way--especially since he was educated in a madrass.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back