Were these guys framed or what?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great, they got caught!

HA HA ha HA! Enjoy jail, terrorist scum.

No Virgin's for YOU! LOSERS :nuts:

Last edited:
I thought it was the fashion police's page of "Facial Hair Don'ts"

I'm afraid we are gong to see a lot more trouble from these type of crazy bastards now that Obama has almost completely wussified our country.
-Enjoy-

I'm afraid we are gong to see a lot more trouble from these type of crazy bastards now that Obama has almost completely wussified our country.
-Enjoy-
Oh, stop now. As soon as this stimulus kicks in you will change your tune.

-Enjoy-

News for you...america is already wussified. How else can you explain why the US military is getting their arsses kicked by a bunch of high school kids. Oh yeah, dont forget vietnam, north korea, somalia, iraq, and now afghanistan.

America's record on wars is best at .500. Ooops, i forgot that you liberated europe and now that is the pride of your country. God bless the people who are defeating america and defending their homeland.

News for you...america is already wussified. How else can you explain why the US military is getting their arsses kicked by a bunch of high school kids. Oh yeah, dont forget vietnam, north korea, somalia, iraq, and now afghanistan.

America's record on wars is best at .500. Ooops, i forgot that you liberated europe and now that is the pride of your country. God bless the people who are defeating america and defending their homeland.

Last time I checked we were winning the war you piece of SH!T! We've killed those bastards by the hundreds of thousands and we're not done yet!!! If we're lucky you'll be included in the body count soon!

. . . God bless the people who are defeating america . . .
You've got some nerve enjoying the great benefits of living and working in this country and then saying that. How stupid to bite the hand that feeds you. You better hope no one ever finds out your identity. Talk about someone getting their ass kicked. . . .

Latest resources

Back