• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Well, today was the day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As a regional pilot and father of 6, seriously, good luck. The gubment is evil.

It takes a lot of guts and sacrifice to do what you are doing Michael, I hope something good comes out of it. I am fortunate enough to work at a place that lets you bypass the smurfs (oh, the contradictions are piling up there eh?), but I empathize with your plight. If a smurf wants to feel me up, I hope he at least buys me a drink first! It's funny how much people are willing to give up without a fight. Yellow stars anyone?

Many developments in the works. Another pilot has joined the club - canceling a USAir A320 flight in the process (though USAir hasn't divulged the real reason for the cancellation). Stay tuned on that and the other one at CAL - media contact the Rutherford Institute regarding them as well.

I've just launched FedUpFlyers.org. It's still very much a work in progress but will be the go-to place on the Internet for information, perspective, and assistance on this. Please send others there - especially if they might need help or guidance in resisting the authoritarian state and TSA's abuse.

Things are happening fast now. I'm having a hard time keeping up!

Latest resources

Back