Well said from VUH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dime line

In all seriousness tho, we should not make the same mistake the company did during the last drive and not take this seriously. I'm sure Frank will easily get a couple hundred signatures. We need to make sure we are talking to everyone we run into and finding out what their concerns are about the union. I'm still amazed at the number of guys I fly with who are completely out of touch with how a union works. There are still many who think that the negotiating team and the leadership board is made up of Teamster employees. They are surprised to find out that pilots are in those positions. And then they are surprised to find out that they are not paid for all that work. There's this misconception out there that the Teamster run the show, but that's not at all true. And even after I corrected that misconception, I probably didn't change their mind. They refuse to read any material or do any research. They are simply opposed to the 1.56% and view a union as an evil empire only interested in money. So they run to the post office to send in their card without asking Frank any questions. If the union is voted out, how do they plan to integrate the pilot groups? I'm absolutely amazed at guys like Phil who are ok being stapled to the bottom of the Flex list, and are not upset the company is not accepting the ISL which would allow many transfers to hold a $300,000/yr Red Label job. If the union is voted out, we no longer have the threat of a union, which for a long time was the only thing keeping things decent at Flexjet. The company will have free reign to do whatever they want because they know we will never unionize again. Seniority will mean nothing, favoritism will be rampart, and who knows what changes to our pay and work rules we will see. The union is the one fighting for us all to get a raise, while the company wants us to get nothing more. So by voting for Frank, you're basically voting to never get a raise again. I don't know why people don't get that... Anyway, rant over

well said from VUH

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how a town hall meeting would go over in Dallas, more for the Flex guys, put on by the union and invite Phil D, Frank W, Don W, and get these guys on the record about their intentions, and to answer more FLEX questions.

Dime Line perfectly nailed it! I cant believe the disimformation and outright lies coming from Phill and the decert crew. Phill is out promising everybody that he will bring in ALPA to represent us if the teamsters are voted out. That is an outright lie as ALPA has no interest in us at all and would never pick up our group. If you dont believe me, reach out to any member of ALPA leadership and ask them. When we voted Slinghoff out of office I was actively discusding with several ALPA reps the possibility of representation and found that since we do not fit their business model we are of no interest to them. A few things that the ALPA reps were very clear of to me was that a UNION’s local is what the nembers work together to create and unless the group is over 3,000 members with a strong solidarity, it is absolutely a foolish waste of time and money to attempt inhouse representation as management would simply crush the inhouse group. After those meetings I chose to support Efram and make the 1108 work for us.

I find it aggravating that guys are bitching about 1.56% dues but what is that? 1500$ a year average a year per pilot and thats nothing compared to the money people waste on booze, starbucks, ciggarettes or the latest electronic gadget every few months. Representation is not free and to make our dues work better for us I encourage everybody to get involved and participate in our negotiations.

Now we have Wookie spewing out damage control to cover for PD’s misrepresentations and lies. Truly amazing that these two want all of us to trust them but they cant even keep to the script 2N and JW gave them to repeat.

Lets answer this once and for all and have Wookie and PD’s decert vote and send back a resounding 100% NO vote for decertification. Any yes vote is nothing but a sign of weekness and disrespect to your fellow professional pilots.

Without representation you have absolutely nothing! Management will be immediately free to hit the send button to deliver your new reality to your Iphone with nothing you can do about it but quit if you don’t like it.

Phildo Dull Ass tells lies, gets caught, blames his fellow pilots...I mean “the union”...NO, I do mean his fellow pilots. Does this surprise anyone? The hoover, aka wookieboy, talks out both sides of his mouth. Got it. Also should not surprise anyone. At least they’ve muzzled South Park Timmy. It’s just downright painful to sort through that much illiteracy.

Who is this guy Frank Woelke who sent me a letter?

He never introduced himself or told me anything about himself, never said how he got my mailing information.

He just wants me to put my career in his hands so that he can decide what is in my best interest.

So Frank, tell me About yourself, it seems that your should be the first to give everyone this information before you ask me for mine. I will then decide if I want to send personal information to an anonymous person who I know nothing about.

What is your employee number?
What is your work cell?
What is your Address?
and provide me a copy of your signature for my files.

He already has your address. Where did he get that from? I doubt he got it from the FAA database when it could accidentally get released by the company lawyer.

is there any legal recourse we could take on the company since all our personal info has been compromised ?? class action lawsuit? how about some union attorneys chime in on this one!!!!

Who is this guy Frank Woelke who sent me a letter?

He never introduced himself or told me anything about himself, never said how he got my mailing information.

He just wants me to put my career in his hands so that he can decide what is in my best interest.

So Frank, tell me About yourself, it seems that your should be the first to give everyone this information before you ask me for mine. I will then decide if I want to send personal information to an anonymous person who I know nothing about.

What is your employee number?
What is your work cell?
What is your Address?
and provide me a copy of your signature for my files.

No idea what his employee number is. No idea what his address is. I can pm you his work cell.

Latest resources

Back