• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Two things that Delta has more experience than us in:

1. Bankruptcy

2. Int'l flying

Again, WOW. Great insight. You guys do have more experience than us in:

1. One airplane type flying forever (boring after 10 years or less)
2. Intra Texas flying, lots of it.
3. 25 minute turns, and running the terminal for food
4. 6 leg days
5. 5 leg days
6. 4 leg days
7. LBB flying
8. ELP flying
9. ISP flying
10. Guys who wanted age 65 (thanks for that again)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Two things SWA has more experience than us in:

1. PFT

2. Running off the end of runways!

Scope, if you really want to keep escalating this pi$$ing contest, there's things far worse than #2 that Delta has more "experience" with. But I'd rather not go there, how about you?

Delta also has a lot more experience in:

1. Taking pay cuts
2. Taking it in the can
3. Airlines within an airline...The JetBlue/AirTran killer....SONG!
4. Russian sub commander outfits
5. Taking pay cuts
6. Rennisance Fairs
7. Dungeons and Dragons
8. Taking pay cuts

Venerial Lee why are you so worried about WN?
DL has had a string of CEO's that ARE horrible. Your attempt at smack on WN is as embarrassing as you getting tired of your friends asking you, "how many bags are free and how many they have to pay for?" Try to stop chugging all those faggot-chino double gizz lattes to stay up late playing on flight info.

GL
A number of years ago I used to debate you on the FI forums. You were mostly civil, even found out we were about the same age. I return now to see your acting like a 19 year old.
Isn't it time?

Venerial Lee why are you so worried about WN?
DL has had a string of CEO's that ARE horrible. Your attempt at smack on WN is as embarrassing as you getting tired of your friends asking you, "how many bags are free and how many they have to pay for?" Try to stop chugging all those faggot-chino double gizz lattes to stay up late playing on flight info.

You mean they WERE horrible? I agree mostly. I think our current mangement is pretty good, although I am sure they won't just hand over everything we want in future negotiations. On the business side, I think they are smart and will do a good job.

As far as "smacking" WN, I think some of their pilots, especially on this FI board, are extremely cocky and treated F9 pilots poorly while their negotiations were going on to buy the company. We all know F9 had value (2 bids, not just one), and their offer of a staple only was ridiculous, along with the SWA pilot group justification of a staple. What a slap in the face.

Wait, are you making fun that we charge for bags? That brings in MILLIONS of extra dollars, which we use fighting you. SWA is now charging extra for people who want to board the plane first, which is something they never did before. Things are changing for you too, and you also need to drink some lattes and wake up to your own reality, you will fly the same plane forever, with 25 minute turns, with mulitple legs per day. That doesn't sound fun to me. You can enjoy it, though, and enjoy ELP twice in one day.

Bye Bye--General Lee

GL
A number of years ago I used to debate you on the FI forums. You were mostly civil, even found out we were about the same age. I return now to see your acting like a 19 year old.
Isn't it time?

Russ,

When I debated you last, SkyWest pilots were doing whatever it took to get growth, even though it hurt the regional industry. I thought that was something important to debate with you. During the possible buyout of F9 by SWA, the SWA pilots on this board overwhelmingly gave an arrogance that was unheard of, and tried to justify a ridiculous offer to staple a group while telling them they were worth nothing. I have given my support to the F9 pilots, not because I personally wouldn't want to be a SWA pilot, but rather because the cause was "right." It was right to slam these particular SWA pilots whose egos are too big for what they bring to the table. This is still an opinion board, and I have a right to my own, and I bring good debate with it. Some people cannot handle it, and decide to leave this board for calmer pastures. Welcome back.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back