• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome to the family

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know it just seems that if you were really interested in hearing less of Bob's drivel and slanderous remarks directed at your co-workers you might encourage her pi$$ off the other 364 days a year and not just this one.

welcome to the club. cheers and we really do welcome you,,, everything else aside once it is done lets all let it lie and move on, have some fun, drink beers together and fly some planes efficiently and keep this train speeding down the tracks for a very very long time.... welcome fellow brothers and sisters

glad to be joining a first class operation. looking forward to beer o'clock with my new brothers and sisters!

:beer:

Cheers more beers mates!

I'm starting to dislike actual Bob Dylan songs. Pity....

Hey toolbag bobby, can you change your screen name? Help a citrus bastard out, will ya?

Like that would help. I guess you are wanting GUP to "pull rank" or whatever it is you say in the service. Do you feel like telling **** or **** to cool it for the other 364 days? I doubt it.
I haven't been saying much of anything lately except I believe our MC/NC's will work it out and I'm looking forward to working with all of you.

Bob, on the other hand, has been repeatedly doing his best to incite unrest and anger amongst the AirTran pilots. I wouldn't equate us in the same category, but YMMV. ;)

Latest resources

Back