• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome to the family

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sure SWA is going to take over ATL. They already have the help of both the state and local governments. Being one of the biggest employers in the state SWA has a big advantage over DAL.

SWA also has an great head start with having the excellent reputation of such a great operation in the atlanta area. They are stepping into the shoes of an airline that has known to carry the highest yielding passengers to some of the most lucrative destinations. Only time will tell, but my bet is that SWA will be moving into the paint shop on the field within the year.

See. Someone gets it.

Gup

Thanks for the kind words, looking forward to having a small part in the future success of SWA!!!

See. Someone gets it.

Gup

Ummm, he was being sarcastic. "stepping into the shoes of an airline(aai) that has known to carry the highest yielding passengers to some of the most lucrative destinations in the world.". AAI is known for providing the lowest fares and in turn lowest yields.

Your Proctologist called, he found your head!

Yeah, it was in General's ass. You guys done taking turns in the rocking chair? Or do you not rock, I forget? Lets ask the Doctor.....uh yeah, thats right he "killed himself". :laugh:

Ummm, he was being sarcastic. "stepping into the shoes of an airline(aai) that has known to carry the highest yielding passengers to some of the most lucrative destinations in the world.". AAI is known for providing the lowest fares and in turn lowest yields.

I don't get it. This thing you Amerikans call sarcasm eludes me. Now where can I go get me some of this "Widget"?

ROFLMAOTIP

('Til I Puke)

Hey Delta boy! Just what exactly is your major malfunction? Why are you on a SWA thread celebrating our historic merger? Dude, you are not invited to this party. sorry.

Hmmm...T-38 FAIP...one ops fighter tour...then to bombers....dude, you suck! But at least your moniker is accurate...you want to be on all of our "sixes".

Hey everyone...get your backs against the nearest wall...here comes that Eagle f*g Delta boy and he's lookin' for some.

LOL.... For someone with as little airline experience as OYSter has, he sure has a lot to say......

I'm not going to debate how lucky you dudes and dudettes are! I just want to officially say -

"Welcome to the family my new brothers and sisters."

Now let's go kick some ass.

Gup

Yeah, thanks.

All this other crap will work itself out.

Latest resources

Back