Welcome to the family

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
then they will bid Christmas off and you will be flying

You're the one working every holiday at Delta, (for straight time) enjoy!

Yeah, your debt rating sank today, along with your stock. According to an article on Yahoo, your management today finally got to see Airtran's financials, and they decided to hang on to extra fees for baggage and keep first class at Airtran for a bit longer. Looks like they need some extra money to help pay for it all. Tell us please when you will change it all to Southwest, and then you will finally be ready to fight, and taxi slow, and not get short approaches, etc. Can't wait.

OYS

Would you make up your damn mind? All I've heard out of your moneymaker is how this is a merger of equals and Airtran pilots will get relative seniority?

What you meant to say is we'll all get what we negotiate (cause this aint going to arbitration) and then we'll all live with it and come looking for some Widget.

Gup

Are you talking to me? General? Can't I have my own voice? If he and I sound alike, maybe it's because gay minds think alike. And hoser, can you show me the way to San Hose? You probably fly there 10 times in one trip. Fun.

OYS

Wow, I can't believe you finally came out of the closet. Here lies your anger issues....

-T45

Double Breasted Delta Duo on ignore for the last week. This place is better without 'em. I suggest we all follow suit and get back to a sensible dialog sans the hate club.

Hey Delta boy! Just what exactly is your major malfunction? Why are you on a SWA thread celebrating our historic merger? Dude, you are not invited to this party. sorry.

Hmmm...T-38 FAIP...one ops fighter tour...then to bombers....dude, you suck! But at least your moniker is accurate...you want to be on all of our "sixes".

Hey everyone...get your backs against the nearest wall...here comes that Eagle f*g Delta boy and he's lookin' for some.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...a genuine heartfelt welcome to the entire family of AirTran employees.

To my new SWA brethren and sistren (or whatever) - Thanks for the warm wishes I've read thus far on this thread. We're happy to part of what will, most definitely, be a formidable adversary to our collective competitors. I'm not much into personal attacks or bashing another's tribe (we are a very tribal profession), but I have to admit that I really liked that one bit about, "...going after some Widget." That made me smile big time.

Mod note:::: knock of the use of real names, and keep your cool.. some of you are getting over heated.. its FI... we have rules, you all know them.. don't make me be the bad guy..

CLR4

Funny how rules apply ONLY when you see fit. We all know who your puppet master is.

I'm sure SWA is going to take over ATL. They already have the help of both the state and local governments. Being one of the biggest employers in the state SWA has a big advantage over DAL.

SWA also has an great head start with having the excellent reputation of such a great operation in the atlanta area. They are stepping into the shoes of an airline that has known to carry the highest yielding passengers to some of the most lucrative destinations. Only time will tell, but my bet is that SWA will be moving into the paint shop on the field within the year.

Latest resources

Back