• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Week of July 21st at NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fly low.. My intention was not to talk down about derinda.. (hell i would not be here if it wasnt for her)

I guess my point was that all the "promises" that D made, you know the "unoffical job offers" went bye bye due to her transition!

I guess?? I guess.

My point? Please DO know the facts 1st hand before using somebodie's name attached to them.

Doing so helps to avoid embarassment if your guess, estimation or conjecture is proven wrong.

No guessing. This isn't multiple choice.

Last edited:
Let me clarify my original question. After getting the last email that i would be contacted the week of July 21st (this week Yea!), I felt like I was being strung along. Then I saw that some folks are getting an email that they were "reviewing their qualifications" My question is: is this after Derinda's unofficial offer?

Because now I feel lucky that I didn't get that "reviewing your qualifications" email, but I don't exactly feel safe either.
I just wish there was more official info. I feel like I'm stuck in the middle seat of a Jetblue flight between two fat women parked on the ramp for ten hours without a tv or air conditioning or blue chips and the captain's not saying anything.

Hey guys/gals...

From what I can gather, Derinda is working full time on background checks... as said earlier in this post there were issues with background checks not being done correctly.

As far as hiring, the company wants/needs 450 pilots a year. For those of you who are perceiving a slowdown, it's not true....in terms of the target number the company wants. Background checks and availability of sim slots are creating a backlog.

Bottom line...pilot hiring is strong and will continue to be for years to come.

That make sense that Derinda is working on back ground checks. My application was submitted in April of this year, and what I was able to download did not include any PRIA release forms. It seems other candidates who submitted their applications earlier were required to get all the driver license info, PRIA forms etc. Maybe somehow that background check part was skipped.

Fly low..

I guess you need to get a life

Because I am congratulating the guys who got a class date? Why?

I'm happy for them.

Besides... I'm stuck under a train of level 5 weather tonight on the east coast. This is kind of a cool night to be surfing, watching the lightning and seeing the power/tv cut in and out with the power. Nothing else to do... already did Concur. :puke:

Should be an interesting night.

Where are you?

P.S. "Get a life?" Between the 7 I spend flying QS Owners around and the 7 I have with my family, I seem to be all scheduled up... but thanks.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back