Wearing your uni outside the work place

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hbrow15 said:
the guys that are funny to me are the ones that come on flightinfo and say" I saw a guy from (insert airline) in uniform walking around the grocery store in , what a tool" but they never say they went up to the guy and told them what they thought, only on flightinfo.

why would you do that? Do you go up to every person (stanger) and tell them what you think of them....if person that is wearing or doing something you don't agree with?

I am so glad this is getting hashed out! Can there be anything more important? The (accurate) reputation of your egos goes on, and on, and on..................

But then I read most of this slop..............

...ponch would wear his uniform to the grocery store...and he never had any problems with the ladies...

It's not the pilots that look like nerds in the grocery store on the way home.
It's those NASA astronauts in uniform. At least they should take those big bubble helmets off first.

pilotmyf said:
I don't give enough of a rat's @ss to care what anyone in the store thinks of me. If the store is between the airport and home---uni stays on

I agree. Me2

Cardinal said:
I was wearing my uniform while driving to the airport for my last trip (dorky I know).

Agghh, we can't even wear our uniform on the way to work now without considering ourselves dorks?

Latest resources

Back