• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

We Won!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Of course they do, i think by now that should go without saying. BUT it is great to say!!!:uzi:

MESA SUCKS!!! Along with all there kool-aid drinking morons.[/quote]

...aaaand coming around the corner in a close 2nd to the tandem of "Lose and Loose"....it's "Their and Theres"!!

W

Of course they do, i think by now that should go without saying. BUT it is great to say!!!:uzi:

MESA SUCKS!!! Along with all there kool-aid drinking morons.[/quote]

...aaaand coming around the corner in a close 2nd to the tandem of "Lose and Loose"....it's "Their and Theres"!!

W

yeah, yeah. cant compare the 2.

more like the grammar police in a very close second, it's old people, get over it.:beer:

And for you guys hoping that we furlough and the pilots being out on their asses....Gate 25 at JFK and share your thoughts with any of us.

Dude, the only thing I think you can beat in a hand to hand fight is that lil chubby you get when you see JO's picture.

Mesa Sucks and you suck Mesa

Anyone out there saying that we shouldn't be wishing mesa furloughs, I say that those that'd be furloughed are all 21 yr old 300hr wonder pilots who shouldn't have taken a job at mesa to begin with. They can loose their jobs a hell of a lot better than the Aloha pilots.

Now even though all of us are a lot more DL fans than Mesa fans, kinda a karma thing. You agree to hire mesa, well then you partially deserve this BS.

Love the BS about all those jobs being lost as a ploy to keep the flying.......right.

Just when i've seen it all...some of you FI cronies just blow my mind more and more with the amount of shyt that you spew onto this web board.

The last place you want to be right now at any airline is at the bottom of the seniority list. Just waiting to be crapped out the bottom and onto the streets due to another burp in the airline industry.

No way in hell am I going to be a lifer at MESA...

I think soverytired asked about my deal with republic. I got the job offer for the april 22nd class. I declined because of the fact you dont get paid for the first 3- 4 weeks of training. BTW, when they lost their flying with Frontier....everyone in that class was shown the door....dodged that bullet.

And I dont drink kool-aid.. I drink Hennesey

Just when i've seen it all...some of you FI cronies just blow my mind more and more with the amount of shyt that you spew onto this web board.

The last place you want to be right now at any airline is at the bottom of the seniority list. Just waiting to be crapped out the bottom and onto the streets due to another burp in the airline industry.

No way in hell am I going to be a lifer at MESA...

I think soverytired asked about my deal with republic. I got the job offer for the april 22nd class. I declined because of the fact you dont get paid for the first 3- 4 weeks of training. BTW, when they lost their flying with Frontier....everyone in that class was shown the door....dodged that bullet.

And I dont drink kool-aid.. I drink Hennesey

Sorry man, would rather be at the bottom of the seniority lists of a couple of those airlines than be at Mesa. Been there done that, I was at Mesa for 7 months, left in 05 and started at Skywest a year ago. Its like comparing a prison to a resort, there is no comparison man. Mesa = $hittiest Hennesey Other Airline= Smmmooooooth yummy a$$ Hennesey brutha! How do you think its going to be to ride it out for maybe a few more months to a year, get shut down, and start competing with ALL of the other pilots that just lost their jobs??? Trust me, now is the time to start the resume handouts, my 2 cents tho. Buy a bottle and drink on it! You'll be pissin on your Brown Plastic Mesa Jepp binders in no time!

PS The only way Mesa will make it thru this, if they find all the bastard FO's that left them during the 1st year contract and get them to pay up! COme and get me!! :uzi: JO

Anyone out there saying that we shouldn't be wishing mesa furloughs, I say that those that'd be furloughed are all 21 yr old 300hr wonder pilots who shouldn't have taken a job at mesa to begin with. They can loose their jobs a hell of a lot better than the Aloha pilots.

And I say where did you get your demographic statistics on the Mesa pilot group? To imply they're mostly 21 year old low-time pilots is simply ignorant.

Nor can they lose (not "loose" - why is this so hard for fi posters?) their jobs any "easier" than Aloha pilots. The Aloha pilots are very well qualified and experienced pilots, with type ratings and overwater experience on an an aircraft that is in high demand worldwide. I'd be surprised if most of those who were willing to relocate aren't already employed by other carriers by now.

Not to mention the fact that as experienced airline pilots they probably understand the biz enough to have a backup plan and a savings reserve. Not so the starry eyed noob at his first carrier.

Frankly, it's just plain stupid to think any pilot "deserves" a furlough. As professionals, we're all in this together.

Last edited:

That is exactly where you are right now. Don't fool yourself.

I think soverytired asked about my deal with republic. I got the job offer for the april 22nd class. I declined because of the fact you dont get paid for the first 3- 4 weeks of training.

For the second time... RAH pays $400 a week tax free per diem for the first four weeks. Just keep making excuses if it makes yourself feel better...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back