• Start date
  • Watchers 12

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dude, I'm not wasting my time with you. IF you too freakin ignorant to understand why G0jets pilots are hurting us all than go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under.

It's a loophole, but it's probably legal. If it weren't I doubt that United would have awarded the flying to them in the first place. And again, how can something that doesn't belong to the TSA pilots (i.e. the additional CRJ700 flying for United) be outsourced to someone else? For example, when American Airlines pulls a F100 out of service, lays off about 7 pilots, parks the airplane in the desert, and then has TSA fly a brand new EMB-140 instead outsourcing has occured. THAT'S OUTSOURCING!!! This isn't symantics, this is just plain english. Any idiot with a dictionary could figure this out.

It may not BELONG to the TSA pilots but they are operating within the confines of an established status quo as far as doing the flying. When you attempt to circumvent the process as GJ has, you undermine the ability to maintain that staus quo. In essence, GJ have done an end-run around the process that keeps everyone on a somewhat level playing field. I sincerely hope GJ gets it's just desserts; a management team this treats them as the lower-paid, lower-status pilots they are. Their attempt to get something for nothing will hopefully backfire.

CA1900 said:
Care to find me one with the word "symantics" in it? :D

Oops... I have been on the phone with "Symantec" tech. lately, and I'm getting confused. Thanks, fixed it...

mckpickle said:
Dude, I'm not wasting my time with you. IF you too freakin ignorant to understand why G0jets pilots are hurting us all than go back to whatever rock you crawled out from under.

I'll take that as, "I really have no more basis for intelligent discussion, so back to good old fashioned 1st grade rhetoric..." That's what I would expect from someone that uses "dude" in common phraseology.:rolleyes:

It's not that I don't understand that it's a problem, but it's always nice to have a leg to stand on as well. Something other than, "you just can't do that to me, it's not right" is always nice.

Ex737Driver said:
It may not BELONG to the TSA pilots but they are operating within the confines of an established status quo as far as doing the flying. When you attempt to circumvent the process as GJ has, you undermine the ability to maintain that staus quo. In essence, GJ have done an end-run around the process that keeps everyone on a somewhat level playing field. I sincerely hope GJ gets it's just desserts; a management team this treats them as the lower-paid, lower-status pilots they are. Their attempt to get something for nothing will hopefully backfire.

Where do I start ??? :rolleyes:

1. What does the "status quo" have to do with anything? The status quo is not what is being griped about here. It's all about what's going to change and who it will affect. Status quo had nothing to do with this at all. There's not much status quo left in aviation, at least not that I've noticed.

2. The management team the GJ pilots are going to get are the same ones that the TSA pilots have to deal with, they'll get it just as bad as the TSA pilots. For crying out loud, they all work for the same people essentially.

3. Their just desserts will be their flying getting scoped in to TSA or things staying just the way they are. That's really about the only two outcomes.

Last edited:
It's not that I don't have the capacity to prove how wrong you are, it's wasting my time on a psuedo scab like you will just get my blood boiling. Go ahead, take a job there. Thats why you are here. And you too will have your name added to the list. Jerkoff

Hulas always has a fight going with the unions. That's his style. ALPA and TSA need to do something effective to stop O Jets. Cute little notices to non union pilots and not allowing jump seats has proven ineffective. Money is the only thing that counts to Hulas the accountant. If it doesn't hurt him in his wallet he could care less.

WhiteCloud said:
Hulas always has a fight going with the unions. That's his style. ALPA and TSA need to do something effective to stop O Jets. Cute little notices to non union pilots and not allowing jump seats has proven ineffective. Money is the only thing that counts to Hulas the accountant. If it doesn't hurt him in his wallet he could care less.

My point exactly... We've got a bunch of loudmouths that can't read on this forum. I think the whole thing is a pretty ugly deal for the TSA pilots. Unfortunately, attacking the GJ pilots is going to get them nowhere.

mckpickle said:
It's not that I don't have the capacity to prove how wrong you are, it's wasting my time on a psuedo scab like you will just get my blood boiling. Go ahead, take a job there. Thats why you are here. And you too will have your name added to the list. Jerkoff

Evidently you can't get through a single post without shooting your mouth off. Why don't you slow down your tonsils, pull your head out of the dark hole in which it resides, and read my posts. We're in agreement that your getting screwed, and I have pretty clearly stated that I personally wouldn't have anything to do with going to work at GJ.

It's a low-down, dirty deal what Hulas is doing to you. Hope that makes you feel better...

Last edited:
Isn't it funny when an airline pilot moans about how he is getting screwed by someone else takine "additional" flying from them, when literally thousands of mainline pilot jobs were outsourced to the regionals.

The Go Jets deal is simple. TSA cannot fly these jets per another airline scope clause. ALA Freedom. Therefore, they must go on another certificate. The management playbook hasn't changed at all. Neither has the idiotic ALPO response. Scabs, scumbags, to be banished to the halls of jumpseat hell because they were doing what every other regional pilot has done for the past few years. Take what comes their way, be damned who gets the screw in the process.

Pot, meet kettle.

A350

BE90flyer said:
How can any of you think you are better then any other regional airline pilot out there including a gooo jet pilot. I worked at Air Wis for little over a year and I felt like a 2nd class citizen. We all should be making more then we do and be living better lives then the regionals afford us.

If you make as little as a new hire Skyway pilot or have as crappy schedules as mesa, who cares? We sold are souls to fly for a regional airline. The fact is with all the training and experience we are required to have no one should accept a job at a regional making $25,000 a year. And now with the right amount of money you don’t even need any experience to fly as a regional pilot (but that’s another sore topic)

Although I don’t agree with the whole gooo jet situation. None of you or me is any better then a gooo jet pilot. So stop your hypocritical rants and grow some balls and quit your crappy regional airline until they pay us a respectable salary.

If no one would accept a job at a regional because of the low pay and bad schedules the schedules would get better and the regionals would have to pay more. So all of you are to blame for the way the regional airlines treat us. None of you are any better then any gooo jet pilot out there. So grow some balls and stop drinking the Alpa Kool-Aid.
Then quit , go back to school and get qualified to do something else. There are way too many whinning b!thces on here.

Latest resources

Back