• Watchers 12

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
h25b said:
At least I'm sophisticated and can actually come up with some fact behind my opinions.
What facts have you presented? I must have missed them. Most of what you post here is merely your opinion, just like the rest of us. The only "facts" that I've seen you post have been relevant to your past experiences with Chautauqua, which while similar still have nothing to do with G0Jets. The fact that you may have gotten screwed doesn't make it okay for others to get screwed too.

h25b said:
Then by your reasoning the fines that Chautauqua was paying to the APA should have been going to United Airlines ALPA then ??? I mean if American's APA shouldn't/didn't care...:confused: But obviously they cared by the fact that CHQ has had to cough up millions so far. .
Well, sure they care if they see the chance to fine someone and get $$$ out of it. But do you think APA considered the flying that was actually being done for another legacy carrier to be a threat to their pilots? Of course not...how could it be?

Last edited:
SkyBoy1981 said:
What facts have you presented?

Facts:

1. GJ exists by a loophole in the TSA scope language and IS NOT in direct violation. This doesn't make it any better for the TSA pilots, but sorry...

2. GJ pilots ARE NOT SCABS, maybe of questionable professional character, but NOT SCABS...

3. Flying being done by GJ's is additional flying, NOT flying that was being performed by TSA previously. Therefore NO flying has been "outsourced" and NO flying has been stolen/taken away. If you'd like to talk about outsourcing please go speak to a furloughed AA/TWA pilot in regards to the outsourced flying that TSA/CHQ/American Eagle are performing.

4. TSA has never been known as any premier regional airline in terms of working conditions, pay, or equipment. Therefore, those that infer that GJ pilots are willing to sell themselves out is sort of the pot calling the kettle isn't it? If you have a problem with how the airline was created, please refer to Fact #1 above...

Those are the high points, I know there were others but I don't have time right now... Thanks, I'll leave you alone now. But I admire your keeping at it, your remind me of LegacyDriver over on the corporate board.:D

Last edited:
h25b said:
But I admire your keeping at it, your remind me of LegacyDriver over on the corporate board.:D
Oh, c'mon....I would never try to compare the WSCoD to a Gulfstream. There's not even much of an argument to be had there.;)

h25b said:
Facts:

1. GJ exists by a loophole in the TSA scope language and IS NOT in direct violation. This doesn't make it any better for the TSA pilots, but sorry...

I say again:

Section 1 Paragraph B. Scope

1. All flying in and for the scheduled revenue passenger service of the company and any wet lease or charter flying presently performed or to be performed in the future by the company, shall be performed by active pilots on the trans states airlines pilot's seniority list and shall be flown in accordance with all the provisions of the employment agreement and applicable amendments thereto between the company and the pilots as represented by the Air Line Pilots Association, International (AFL-CIO).

Paragraph C.

2. The company shall not create or acquire an alter ego to avoid the terms and conditions of the agreement.

So, h25b, where's the loophole?? Present some "facts" please.

millhouse21 said:
I say again:

Section 1 Paragraph B. Scope

scheduled revenue passenger service of the company and any wet lease or charter flying presently performed or to be performed in the future by the company,

Paragraph C.

2. The company shall not create or acquire an alter ego to avoid the terms and conditions of the agreement.

So, h25b, where's the loophole?? Present some "facts" please.

As it was explained to me by one of your pilots via PM (excuse me if I have things mixed up a little), management has taken the stance that when referring to "the company" they are referring to Trans States Airlines... GJ's is owned/operated under Trans States Holdings and therefore a separate entity than referred to under the TSA pilots' scope clause. So if your CBA is with Trans States Airlines, unfortunately, you're hosed. It's undoubtably a really chicken $hit way to do business but obviously their & United Airlines legal thinks it's legit...

At least that's how one of your pilots explained it to me...

Last edited:
I'm glad to see h25b is bothering you guys here instead of in the Fractional Forum.... Ever since we reached a TA we haven't heard a peep from him....

Mind you, I'm not complaining...you can keep him...He's a wealth of knowledge.....about what...I have no idea...

Enjoy.

DO-82 driver said:
I'm glad to see h25b is bothering you guys here instead of in the Fractional Forum.... Ever since we reached a TA we haven't heard a peep from him....

Mind you, I'm not complaining...you can keep him...He's a wealth of knowledge.....about what...I have no idea...

Enjoy.

I'll still be around. When you're accumulating Marriott points there's not much else to do.. Maybe you could explain how well the scab lists threats worked out for your group ??? Might be educational for these regional guys...:) As long as you're happy with your TA that's all that matters. I hope it goes well for you.

mckpickle said:
...but as unionized pilots we ALL have a dog in this fight. G0 Jets pilots may not be scabs but they are low-life scumbags who don't mind taking advancement oportunities from others for themselves and their own personal gain.
Now this little paragraph here I find to be truly hilarious... anyone else see the humor here? It's just kinda funny how all the furloughed and stagnated mainline guys could look at the thousands of RJ drivers out there (ExJet included) and have the exact same thought...

Latest resources

Back