• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WDFF Proposed Info requested

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You dont know what you are talking about! How could I have stopped him from getting an interview at SkyWest. Until last week, I didnt even know his name.

Your threats of me not getting on with a major are very funny. If you could contol that, then how come RVSM410 never got a MAJOR job? You weren't willing to help a friend? It seems CO is hiring a lot lately. Couldn't you have put a good word in for him?

Oh well, Not like I really care. I have NO DESIRE, to move anywhere....Life is good here. No UNION BS, no BIG CITY problems, cost of living is high, but with the O.T. and overides I get, I can manage.

Have a good day,

PS you better remove D.H. name from your post. And she isnt a manager, SHE IS AN ADMIN ASSISTANT!!!!!

(name withheld just to piss you all off)!

Last edited:
There ya go again!

homerjdispatch said:
You dont know what you are talking about! How could I have stopped him from getting an interview at SkyWest. Until last week, I didnt even know his name.

Your threats of me not getting on with a major are very funny. If you could contol that, then how come RVSM410 never got a MAJOR job? You weren't willing to help a friend? It seems CO is hiring a lot lately. Couldn't you have put a good word in for him?

Oh well, Not like I really care. I have NO DESIRE, to move anywhere....Life is good here. No UNION BS, no BIG CITY problems, cost of living is high, but with the O.T. and overides I get, I can manage.

Have a good day,

PS you better remove D.H. name from your post. And she isnt a manager, SHE IS AN ADMIN ASSISTANT!!!!!

(name withheld just to piss you all off)!

First Homer,

I am not going to continue this much longer, but just to humor those here watching this soap opra, I'll answer your statements..

On Skywest...I have seen for myself the emails sent from Dara with reference to information you posted on this forum related directly to RVSM...Further there is another dispatcher there that tried to help rvsm410 get an interview at a later time, only to learn from Dara that RVSM410 was supposedly suspect and she was not interested in forwarding his resume to your boss.
Ironic that the information was identical to your spew on this forum posted a while back.

Your right I cant control nor did I say I would stop you from getting on with a major airline..however you know the dispatch community is very small, tight and everyone talks and knows each other, especially the managers..We are much tighter than any other aviation work group just due to our small size.

As to helping RVSM410 get a job with COA....in short, by the time we were actually interviewing he had already been hired with Airtran in a non dispatch function but only lives 30 miles away...and he was offered a FIC interview with UAL...but declined it due to the cost of living in ORD and the terrible commute into MCO....

I am glad your happy living in SGU, its a beautiful area, close to Vegas...I am sure then you know Casey, the soc manager at Allegiant...we do as well. Skywest is doing well, best on time performance in today report...good for you and your company...hope the retirement is good.

And on you're last statement about Dara, well dummy, you provided way more information about her name, and position...I know what she does serving as a major filter and stopper of information getting to your boss.

No really you have a good day! I am done with you, it would be best to cool it on the internet use from work, lest yea expedite your identity sooner than later..

wow......glad here in the Northeast that the dispatch community is small and the pay is high....
(Atlas, Southern, Polar, jetBlue, Eos and all 135's here in the NE)

Latest resources

Back