Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ty Webb

Hostage to Fortune
Signing off tonight, he dismissed Dan Rather crying about being let go from CBS after 44 years . . . and said not to feel sorry for him, and that Dan leaves with millions, while Delta Airlines pilots have given up 50% of their pay . . . . . .

I am almost ready . . . . almost ready- to forgive him for linking AirTran's earnings last year with videotape of Valujet's crash ten years ago . . . . Which I did shoot him a sharp email for, BTW.

Ty Webb said:
Signing off tonight, he dismissed Dan Rather crying about being let go from CBS after 44 years . . . and said not to feel sorry for him, and that Dan leaves with millions, while Delta Airlines pilots have given up 50% of their pay . . . . . .

I am almost ready . . . . almost ready- to forgive him for linking AirTran's earnings last year with videotape of Valujet's crash ten years ago . . . . Which I did shoot him a sharp email for, BTW.
But he does have a huge cranium.

Ty Webb said:

People out there are still watching Faux News?

"What, is this freak seeing Ken?"

Cobra said:
People out there are still watching Faux News?

"Faux" News is so 2004. Come up with something new. And, like I always say when this comes up, PLEASE PLEASE provide ANY evidence (with a link) that FNC reported something that was untrue or false.

The libs don't actually watch Fox to see for themselves; they just hiss loudly and back away whenever it is playing on a TV screen near them. It's damaging to their belief system . . . .

Dont you find it interesting that when That professor from colorado...Churchill I think his name was. said that the people in the twin towers were little eichmans and deserved to die. Only news network I hear that from is Fox News. That's pretty harsh in my opinion!

THEN

Ann Coulter's new book describing how those 4 women who lost their husbands on 9/11 are living it up with the money they are receiving. Those 4 women are being used by the extreme left and since they entered into the public arena, Ann Coulter says 1 thing about them and its on CNN, MSNBC, and also on Fox News but on Fox at least she is being allowed to tell her side of the story.

Any chance we could skip all your TV reviews? I'm sometimes slightly interested in what you all have to write about the industry. But I can guarantee you, I'm not the least bit interested in your notion of which news channel's balls are bigger. Especially in the Majors forum.

Latest resources

Back