Way to go Neil Cavuto!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
EMB170Pilot said:
Dont you find it interesting that when That professor from colorado...Churchill I think his name was. said that the people in the twin towers were little eichmans and deserved to die. Only news network I hear that from is Fox News. That's pretty harsh in my opinion!

THEN

Ann Coulter's new book describing how those 4 women who lost their husbands on 9/11 are living it up with the money they are receiving. Those 4 women are being used by the extreme left and since they entered into the public arena, Ann Coulter says 1 thing about them and its on CNN, MSNBC, and also on Fox News but on Fox at least she is being allowed to tell her side of the story.

Yep, and when the Oil for Food thing was becoming known, Fox covered it but the Clinton New Network barely even mentioned it.

MAGNUM!! said:
"Faux" News is so 2004. Come up with something new. And, like I always say when this comes up, PLEASE PLEASE provide ANY evidence (with a link) that FNC reported something that was untrue or false.

Are you joking? Probably not.

Several times during the US invasion of Iraq "Fox News" reported large stockpiles of WMD's were found. Inaccurate.

After Hurricane Katrina "Fox News" reported that the US would not receive foreign aid, although we give out plenty. Inaccurate. The US receive an abundant amount of foreign aid (goes without saying most of our "foreign aid" goes to Jews in Israel).

Regardless, if you can't see that FOX is inaccurate, in my opinion you can't see the forest through the trees.

I'm a conservative and I believe FOX (along with most other TV networks) is a total sham for uneducated fools in our country. Do youself a favor and read The Wall Street Journal if you want a conservative slant.

embraerjetpilot said:
I think Fox news should be called Nazi news since they are the prime progaganda source for the NAzi (republican) party in this country. They are a large reason of why we were the aggresor in a war that should never have been started.
The war is over, you can put your arms down now.

"mission accomplished"

The Village has a new Idiot!

cathaywannabe said:
The US receive an abundant amount of foreign aid (goes without saying most of our "foreign aid" goes to Jews in Israel).

A search of various sources lists the actual amount of aid the US contributes to Israel at between 17% and 30%, depending upon how you categorize the components of aid. Only an idiot would take that to mean that "most of our foreign aid goes to Jews in Israel".

Pretty funny stuff, coming from someone who goes on to say:

Regardless, if you can't see that FOX is inaccurate, in my opinion you can't see the forest through the trees.

And if you can't tell the difference between 17 -30 % and "nearly all" then you should probably stick to watching Al Jazeera, Hadji! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ty Webb said:
cathaywannabe said:
A search of various sources lists the actual amount of aid the US contributes to Israel at between 17% and 30%, depending upon how you categorize the components of aid. Only an idiot would take that to mean that "most of our foreign aid goes to Jews in Israel".

Pretty funny stuff, coming from someone who goes on to say:

And if you can't tell the difference between 17 -30 % and "nearly all" then you should probably stick to watching Al Jazeera, Hadji! :rolleyes:

I think you misunderstood me Ty, or I mistyped. In any event, let me make myself more clear.

The U.S. typically gives more "foreign aid" to Israel than we give to any other nation-state. Israel receives more "foreign aid" than any other nation-state on the planet from The United States. If you want to debate foreign aid, it is important to note that Israel is a "first world' nation with a similar GDP of Spain and South Korea.

Israel receives vast amount of foreign aid even though it frequently violates US law and in recent times does not act in our own international interests. Each American taxpayer "gives" Israel approximately $23,000 over his or her lifetime. The average Israeli receives about $14,000 from American taxpayers over his or her lifetime.

Even trying to debate financial numbers objectively, I'm sure I'll get flamed from some Jewish paranoid-fundamentalist.

http://ksgnotes1.harvard.edu/Research/wpaper.nsf/rwp/RWP06-011

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/19062

One of the authors of the above papers is a graduate of West Point, Air Force veteran and popular professor? You think he watches Al Jazerra, Ty?

Last edited:
cathaywannabe said:
Ty Webb said:
I think you misunderstood me Ty, or I mistyped. In any event, let me make myself more clear.

The U.S. typically gives more "foreign aid" to Israel than we give to any other nation-state.

That's not what you said, is it? You said "goes without saying most of our foreign aid goes to Jews in Israel".

Israel . . . . .frequently violates US law and in recent times does not act in our own international interests.

Personally, I can't wait for the Israelis to use some of that Aid this year.

Specifically, the "Bunker Buster" bombs . . . . when they drop those on the Iranian nuclear sites . . . that will be money well spent.

Say what you want about Israel, but can you imagine what the world would look like if the Arabs were the ones with 200 nuclear weapons instead of Israel? The Israelis are paragons of virtue by comparison, my Al-Jazeera watching friend.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back