• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Waterski??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
O no not pro standards.... whats next he's gonna call your parents? Pro standards/alpa is a joke.

This was on a DE-ice freq, right?

If you really wanted to F with the UAL crew you should have asked to taxi or roposition (some excuse to move) then taxied infront of or behind UAL as to block them and stoped. When your told to move say you cant as you have a nosewheel steering problem (or something of that sort) and your on the phone with MX. Conviently as their deice time or takeoff time expires your nose wheel steering problem fixes itself and you go along your way.

Remember its all in good fun, not that I ever employed any sort or variation of these tatics:rolleyes:

In hindsight they should have just finnished the first deice job and went to sit somewhere to wait. Then they could still launch when called if they they are still clean and free of snow and ice. If not clean then back to deice, dont expect front of the line just because ATC says jump. ATC knows you will need time for start-up and stuff they will have plan ahead as well. Snide comments dont accomplish anything, especially from the sidelines.

FurloughedAgain said:
I agree with chperplt.

Doosh, you're not the F/Os daddy.

Lighten up.

easy to say from the right seat. when the captain is called to go see the chief pilot, its a pretty weak excuse to say, oh the f/o was on the radio. PIC is held accountable, even in a unprofessional pissing match with the mother ship.

What a Wuss..

Tell em Vegas Boy! You are my hero!!! I hereby nominate you to be the next MEC Chairman at DCI:D

Ceeeeeeyyyaaaaa!

Just to make things more interesting, you could have pulled in front of Mr UAL and gave him a blast of snow just after his deice. That'll show him!

FurloughedAgain said:
Gimme a break. Nobody is going to get called onto the carpet for anything.

ur probably right, but that does not excuse ANYONE from being unprofessional on the radio. i agree with doosh, not his methods, but his point that any f/o who acts like this would need to be spoken to rather quickly and very directly !!

How do "they" know who "you" are anyway, unless you give yourself away somehow?

How does anybody know for sure if it's the F/O or the Capt. on the radio??

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back