• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Watches

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Breitling B-1 is an awesome timepiece. Mine has not lost or gained a second since the day I bought it almost 3 years ago. It is a bit pricey at $2550 retail, but a timepiece certainly made to last a lifetime. It has many features, including 2 alarms that actually will wake you up! It's basically a beefed up version of the Aerospace with a litttle busier face.
I have received countless complements on this watch. I have 8 other Breitlings in my collection bt the B-1 is my work horse on a daily basis when I am flying. The blue face matches well also with JB's uniforms too.

I have the Breitling B2 with the stainless bracelet and the blue face. The digital B1 is nice as well, but I love the "soul" that the mechanical mechanism imparts. My next watch will be either an Old Navitimer or a Breitling Chronomat. Most likely it will be the Navitimer. One thing about the B2 and the B1, you will never forget that it's on your arm, especially when you first start wearing it. I can appreciate some versions of the Tag, but that's all everyone wore in b-school so I could never bring myself to buy one. I would wear an Omega, but I'm certainly a Breitling guy.

Before the Breitling I had a Fossil that served me well for a few years, including duty as a dive watch.

Dave

It's funny somebody else has been contemplating the same thing. I want a dorky pilot's watch - the E6B bezel and all - but they don't make any for women! All of the ones I've looked at are way too big. My Timex (the one that used to be in Sporty's) is dying. It doesn't do anything but tell time now. And I'm not going to make enough money any time soon to buy a Navihawk or a Tag. Has anybody else seen a women's sized pilot watch? I must confess, it's got to have zulu time somewhere because I am so slow at figuring out what it is....

I second the Breitling Titanium...
rock solid watch that takes a beating well and still looks great.

but if you dont care what you wear, a timex keeps just as good time for a few grand less....:rolleyes:

watch

I use a rolex explorer at the present time.

How ever i did look at the Breitlings this past weekend The B-1 is nice with black face, man when that is on your wrist you know it's there.

They had another one just under that one that was not so large, it seem to fit better, i think they called it the Titanium modle and it was priced a little better.

Other than going to mayors where can you find these???, i have checked out the web site also. :cool:

watch

Also checked their Hercules modle, that is one that if you got into a fight you beat the attacker with it , it is one heave watch................................ man they are nice , but more flight time need first.:cool:

Heck yeah, the Hercules weighs in at almost half a pound... And that's WITHOUT THE STRAP OR BRACELET!!

Just don't drop it on your toe!!

If your looking at a Rolex, you cant go wrong with the stainless steel submariner. Its a timeless design and its durable as hell. No Rolex keeps good time, pretty lousy actually. The stainless is good for everyday wearing plus its works with a suit or something dressier. My ultimate someday purchase is Rolex Daytona in stainless, pretty hard to find. Tag is also a pretty good choice, the new Link chrono is pretty cool.

Breitling titanium emergency black face.... gota love the watch, safety features and true compas dial on the face....

:cool: :D ;)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back