• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wasn't [it] great when.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why would (should) the flight attendants bring home made cookies to the pilots? I've never seen the pilots bring them to the f/a's.

After the paycuts most f/a's have taken, they probably can't afford the flour to make them anyways.

Boy these threads really deteriorate. I bring stuff to the FA's all the time, and they reciprocate with great service. It shouldn't be a one-way street.

The only pilot who has ever brought me or the crew anything has been my husband.....so I married him. Better be careful or you'll end up with a wife there. LOL

you probably dropped out of high school

BizAvFA said:
No need to bring down all pilots just because he one of those guys that can only find a job flying freight for the rest of his career...

He’s just upset because he doesn’t work day in and day out with pretty little flight attendants to get excited by max power takeoffs.

Relegated to FBO counter girls to fondle that ego? Honeypot duty is sooo sexy!

You probably have pimples on your ass from flying Syphilis and Chlamydia around Ohio and Michigan in the dead of winter at 4am. I bet you leave that out when trying to pick up Russian or Ukrainians online. Oh well, not all of you can fly 767’s.

You sound like a total babe.

Whats your deal?

Lear Wanna Be said:
I was just a kid, but wasn't it great when all the FAs were under 30? Then they got the big promotion to reservations or motherhood. Those were the days. Too bad I was too young to enjoy it.

Not trying to be offensive here. Just got back from a trip on Frontier with 3 50+ crab asses.

I remember when their use to be only female FA.

Ahhh the memories!!:pimp:

CRJ Skillz said:
I remember when their use to be only female FA.

Ahhh the memories!!:pimp:

With only 5,000 hours, you must have been a passenger toddler with lusts to remember that time.

FlyUnited said:
hmmmm, so are you saying you and your ticket are worth more than $79 round trip? Let's go back to the day of $1000 round trip and we'll go back to treating you like actual humans.

I really kind of thought this thread might die, but no such luck.

See it is the attitudes like this that are the problem. Just think about what you said. Why should a non-rev get treated any different than someone paying $100 or $4000? Do you go around asking your pax for their ticket to see what the price was and then decide what level of service you are going to give them? I certainly hope not. Every passenger should be treated with respect and get great service. Unfortunately that is not the case and probably one reason there is no such thing as customer loyalty anymore.

Now I realize that all you FAs put up with a lot of BS. When I am in the back and I see the stupid people that have to get up and go to the bathroom while the service cart is out. I mean some of these people can't even get their big butt down the isle. It becomes comical when they try to squeeze around the cart. And I can't tell you how many times I have seen someone push the call button right after departure and for no good reason. Idiots!!! But that is what you guys signed up for. Deal with it and be professionals.

Now why would you have a problem with what the passengers pay for their ticket anyway? We don't set the price. When I have to go somewhere commercial, I pay whatever the price is. I try to take American, but if another airline has a low price, then I might take them depending on the schedule. The thing is, other airlines will match the price in order to have a price war. What sense does that make? Let the other airline sell all their seats at a lose and then people like me will pay a reasonable fare because cheapo airlines has sold all their seats. So next time you have this thought go through your head, maybe just think how greatful you should be that I am flying on your airline in the first place.

Lighten up Francis!

All one has to read on this board is a bunch of ego-ridden pilots trying to belittle the f/a's. Nothing more or less. If a f/a feels like throwing in her own jab, then let her be. Most f/a's (and most pilots too) are professionals.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back