• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wash out rate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mr. flashcard, loosen up. It is importaint to have a little fun douring training. knowing your aircraft limitations, callouts, profiles, and memory items are a given. At the end of the day you have to unwind somehow.

Can someone please tell me why anyone would want to go into sim instructing at an airline besides building a resume?

bigpimn...where did you get your avtar???

My class of 16 we lost 2... one couldn't get thought the Oral, and one quit mysteriously after passing the check ride. Went back to the old job.

big pimpn' said:
Mr. flashcard, loosen up. It is importaint to have a little fun douring training. knowing your aircraft limitations, callouts, profiles, and memory items are a given. At the end of the day you have to unwind somehow.

Yeah. I've seen people say that. Then they washed out or got fired.

Way2Broke said:
Can someone please tell me why anyone would want to go into sim instructing at an airline besides building a resume?

Your home all the time..well at least your only a quick drive away..usually.
Pretty decent money at some gigs. I dunno... to each his own.

Way2Broke said:

Because most get mad time of per contract (I think 15 days per month at my airline,) and I also think it's 100 hours pay per month. Not to bad for sitting and running the box. Besides you get to stay at home albiet maybe with some less then desirable hours.

Hey logolight, I see you are on furlough from Independance Air. Sorry to hear that, however you must have plenty of time to study your flash cards and use your sim partner as a study tool.

big pimpn' said:
Hey logolight, I see you are on furlough from Independance Air. Sorry to hear that, however you must have plenty of time to study your flash cards and use your sim partner as a study tool.
I don't know Logo personally but I believe he currently flies for AWAC (and makes a good contribution to this board). If you're going to toss around insults at least make it a good one.

Latest resources

Back