• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WARNING: Comair JM in JFK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, I tried that once in my Comair days. They transferred me to the CP who told me to stop drinking and report in exactly twelve hours.

That's beautiful! When they called me at home in past years on my cell phone I was always on vacation in Hawaii or Europe somewhere. I told them I was able to comply with the JM order but they would have to deadhead me to base after I revealed my vacation location which was promptly followed by "never mind."

Hang Tough!

comair has purchased software that lets them display any number they want from any area code. I would not answer the phone under any circumstances

Or you can work for an airline in which you don't have to fear answering a phone call from crew scheduling. If they call me for a JA, if I don't want to do it, all I have to say is "I'm not available."

Or you can work for an airline in which you don't have to fear answering a phone call from crew scheduling. If they call me for a JA, if I don't want to do it, all I have to say is "I'm not available."

What paradise of an airline is that?

I always, always screen my calls. My wife taught me that lesson years ago when she started using different numbers to get me to come home from the bar at night.

I also don't pick up phone calls from numbers I am not familiar with, private numbers, or blocked numbers. I heard somewhere that Colgan would JM by way of FedEx Letter, if you signed for it, you are than notified of an assignment. Is that true?

what are junior bases for comair and when does anyone think theyll be hiring again.

thanks,

J. Otto

Latest resources

Back