WARNING: Comair JM in JFK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Care to explain further?
Are they not using company phone lines to call the pilots?

I was one that they called. I always screen ANY call that comes in with a 859 or 513 number. If it's not programmed, I'm not answering.
They were all hang ups, no messages left on voicemail.
I know of a female FO who was living with a scheduler for a short time. That scheduler would use her cell phone to call her roomate, knowing it was her day off and try to JM her.
That's a scum bag move.

I was one that they called. I always screen ANY call that comes in with a 859 or 513 number. If it's not programmed, I'm not answering.
They were all hang ups, no messages left on voicemail.
I know of a female FO who was living with a scheduler for a short time. That scheduler would use her cell phone to call her roomate, knowing it was her day off and try to JM her.
That's a scum bag move.

Using some other person's phone means it is not taped. I would just say "Go FXXX yourself." It's your word against their's. Or just start saying "Hello? Hellllo? Hello? Must be a bad connection?" There is no proof on their end. And then I would go throw a pile of sh$# in your roomate's room, and say "give it to your boyfriend....."

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
Using some other person's phone means it is not taped. I would just say "Go FXXX yourself." It's your word against their's. Or just start saying "Hello? Hellllo? Hello? Must be a bad connection?" There is no proof on their end. And then I would go throw a pile of sh$# in your roomate's room, and say "give it to your boyfriend....."

Bye Bye--General Lee

For once, I agree completely.

-Goose

Bye Bye--General Lee

Damn straight.

Plus our contract says all JM phone events must be recorded and kept for X amouint of days.

Not that Comair mgmt gives a crap about a contract.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Im famous for the "hello? hello? hello? Must be a bad connection" line. However, I use that on stalker chicks who call from unkown numbers (but I recognize their voice) that dont understand "Little Bling" was only into them one night and is no longer interested...

Tell them to call one of the furloughs. They might be more interested in working on a day off right now.....

Tell them to call one of the furloughs. They might be more interested in working on a day off right now.....
You see on Epic, how they gave directions on how to look up open time in 2009?
I hope to God no one uses that function.

Latest resources

Back