• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WARN letter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Usually incur is used as a negative, whereas accrued is used for amassing a positive thing.

Your savings account doesn't incur interest, it accrues it.

If you spend too much on your credit card, you incur debt.

I would have to say accrue seniority. This is also the term used in most pilot CBA's.

***Yes I'm bored, I'm running daddy day care and haven't talked to anything without fur or over the age of one for a few days.

One reason for me not leaving MESA was because all of the Seniority I had occurred. Im 1139 out of 1500. My seniority can hold Capt. on the CRJ if I met ICAO mins.

How in the H.E.L.L can 1139 out of 1500 hold Captain???? You mean to tell me there are 1100 Captains and 400 FO's, or that over 400 pilots have passed on the upgrade?

Usually incur is used as a negative, whereas accrued is used for amassing a positive thing.

Your savings account doesn't incur interest, it accrues it.

If you spend too much on your credit card, you incur debt.

I would have to say accrue seniority. This is also the term used in most pilot CBA's.

***Yes I'm bored, I'm running daddy day care and haven't talked to anything without fur or over the age of one for a few days.

Yes, but he did it at MAG, hence the negative connotation.

As for the later, I'm running the same. Wife is gone to visit folks while I am off. Except mine are two and three. The three year old can make for some interesting conversation. Trying to reason her is like reasoning with a tree stump. As far as the boy goes, blink and he's gone and gotten into something else he shouldn't be into.

How in the H.E.L.L can 1139 out of 1500 hold Captain???? You mean to tell me there are 1100 Captains and 400 FO's, or that over 400 pilots have passed on the upgrade?

A lot of the FOs don't have the time to upgrade or refuse to take IAD as a base.

Am I reading this right? you actually think that being 1139 out of 1500 is senior? JC, what a bunch of morons we have flying airplanes these days. dude i am in the top 15% and I dont really consider myself that senior...

Am I reading this right? you actually think that being 1139 out of 1500 is senior? JC, what a bunch of morons we have flying airplanes these days. dude i am in the top 15% and I dont really consider myself that senior...

...thats because your gay.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back