WARN letter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pdub20s

I got a WARN letter in my Co. Email today saying that law requires the company "to provide affected employees written notification that there may be adverse employment action due to Delta’s planned termination of our agreement"

I surely hope this does not mean what I think it does

Worker Adjustment Reduction Notice! I got one of those after 9-11 from American Eagle. About a month later there was a furlough letter in my v-file. When I was let go I found a left seat job on a C90 for a year. ASA then offered me a job about the time the C90 was to be sold. In the long run, ASA has been better for than AE. If you are willing to move then there are a lot of other flying jobs in the US.

Goat

I got a WARN letter in my Co. Email today saying that law requires the company "to provide affected employees written notification that there may be adverse employment action due to Delta’s planned termination of our agreement"

who do you fly for?

he flies for freedom/mesa. word on the street is that they suck. i'm inclined to believe the street's word.
I thought Mesa was desperate for pilots - just because the freedom contract is going away doesn't mean their jobs are going away too. Are freedom/mesa separate lists?

I thought Mesa was desperate for pilots - just because the freedom contract is going away doesn't mean their jobs are going away too. Are freedom/mesa separate lists?

all one list. they've got some problems at the moment. delta is trying to cancel their contract, one lawsuit judgment on the books for about 50 million with another one on the horizon, some hefty bonds coming due over the summer, and stock trading for wooden nickels. not a good time for them.

If you reduce you're flying by 25%, you are no longer desperate for pilots.

Received it via e-mail? Don't worry about it. I got an email telling me that I won the Nigerian Lottery.

Start to worry if it arrives via registered mail!

You and your scumbag airline are DONE! and not soon enough in my opinion. Hasta la vista.

Latest resources

Back