• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Want To work at PINNACLE??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, you have to have 3500 off the street.

Yeah, but bidding from within isn't off the street. If you go through class and IOE as an FO and bid a captain vacancy why wouldn't they give it to you if none of their other FOs are eligible?

Is it that they aren't upgrading FOs without a certain amount of time (beyond ATP mins)?

Whats the Pinnacle Credit? 500 hours or so?

Sounds like quick upgrade to guys that would come into a new hire class with the 2500tt, 1500 multi and 500 turbine.

Would a 7-8 month upgrade for someone with those hours be possible?

Whats the Pinnacle Credit? 500 hours or so?

Sounds like quick upgrade to guys that would come into a new hire class with the 2500tt, 1500 multi and 500 turbine.

Would a 7-8 month upgrade for someone with those hours be possible?

Last time I checked, you were busy slamming guys in the 121 business (even though a lot of us were in the box hauling business). Why don't you just stay a freight dog. It'll be better for all of us.

Last time I checked, you were busy slamming guys in the 121 business (even though a lot of us were in the box hauling business). Why don't you just stay a freight dog. It'll be better for all of us.

Its an honest question. If you dont have an answer, then STFU.

Its an honest question. If you dont have an answer, then STFU.

Let's review for a minute:

Originally posted by Windsor: With 250 hours and 50 multi, you are SOOOOO ready to go fly a jet!!!! Just walk into any HR department and demand they give you a job flying at FL350 and 450kts. God knows I could use a few more 250 hour wonder pilots sitting next to me up front.
First if you're alread sitting up front with a bunch of 250 hour wonders, why do you care about PNCL?? This is more just curiosity.

Originally posted by Windsor: Theres nothing in the regs I fly under that dictate how I talk on the radio. I'm not spoon fed like the rest of you 121 guys.
Originally posted by Windsor: If being a real pilot with some actual stick and rudder skills makes me a clown, then hardy frickin har. Just because you can program an FMS that doesnt make you a pilot.

Why would you need a radio call for a turn inbound? You flying PAR approaches in the mountains at night? Get off your high horse regional boy. As a frmr freight dog you should know better than to try and bash us.
Originally posted by Windsor: You have to ask yourself where do you want to be in 5 years? Still hanging around a regional or possibly at a major like Landlover said. Personally I'm taking the fast track to turbojet PIC. I'd rather pay my dues to the aviation gods quick and fast than slug it out at a regional.
Hence my original statement.

Just because I asked the question doesnt mean I want to go there. I dont. I was just asking a friggin question.

Okay, I'll ask the question then.

How much "Pinnacle Credit" is required? Let's say you already meet the company minimums but don't have enough total time to qualify for a street captain position. How long would you have to fly for Pinnacle to upgrade?

Latest resources

Back