Want To work at PINNACLE??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

But, luckily for them, they've got MORE planes bound for DAL they need to staff.

Who will have priority, DAL or NWA? Or will they just cancel flights on a 50/50 ratio?

Raising pay 40% across the board would help.

Just a suggestion to mgmt.

cliff
YIP

Finally some leverage to negotiate a decent QOL and pay at the regional level. Better do it now, the majors won't be hiring forever, some of these 250 TT wonders will soon realize, esp. after the age 65 deal goes down, that this career may still yet require some patience and leg work.

Before they start paying fools to take our jobs, oops, they already are paying people to take a job, ALPA has got to centralize and let student pilots know about the goings ons of the airline business.

There is no sure bet airline, but at least now it seems that there is a lack enough of pilots that conditions can be changed to make this proffesion livable again.

Pinnacle is offering its pilots $1000.00 for any pilot that we find if they get hired and can pass IOE. So I am trying to make some extra cash!! If anyone wants a Interview send me a PM and i will get your resume in! There is a 0 Month upgrade time right now!!! All CRJ fleet. All FO's in training get $400.00 a week plus paid hotel!!

-Deadend
Bases : MSP,DTW,MEM with a new base coming soon for Delta flying

At Comair we get $500.00 for getting a friend to work at our company. We refer to the offer as: The Former Friends Program.

3500 TT
2000 ME

1000 Turbine

"Pinnacle Credit" lowers the upgrade mins to:

2500 TT
1500 ME
500 Turbine

With the new "Mentor Program", you need:

2000 TT
1500 ME
500 Turbine

OR:

If you within the last six months lived next door to a pilot:

50TT
10ME (does not have to be inflight)
Turbine time is waved if as a kid you once owned a pinwheel

3500 TT
2000 ME
1000 Turbine

"Pinnacle Credit" lowers the upgrade mins to:

2500 TT
1500 ME
500 Turbine

With the new "Mentor Program", you need:

2000 TT
1500 ME
500 Turbine

OR:

If you within the last six months lived next door to a pilot:

50TT
10ME (does not have to be inflight)
Turbine time is waved if as a kid you once owned a pinwheel

Or you can stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

Some CA vacancies went unfilled last time. The longer FO's wait to upgrade the more pressure on mgmt. for a decent contract. Hang in there folk.

PCL lost over 30 pilots last month, which has been the average for months now. Thankfully, I was one of the ones that finally escaped. Virtually no one has been giving them two weeks notice. I don't know how they're going to staff the airline.
Congrats dude. your my hero

Dude just out of curiosity with my time if I went to pinnicle would I hold Cap. after IOE

I'm not sure how PCL is going about letting people upgrade..

I thought somewhere you had to have X amount of PCL CL65 time in your book.. However, that doesn't appear to be the case..

Latest resources

Back