• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Want To work at PINNACLE??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Again, I will ask the question...are they hiring street captians and if so what are their hour requirements?

The initial 07-07 vacancy has the most junior captain as 1223 (out of 1274) with 3 DTW CA spots unfilled due to "no available bidders primary".

A street captain would need to have:

3500 TT
2000 ME
1000 Turbine

"Pinnacle Credit" lowers the upgrade mins to:

2500 TT
1500 ME
500 Turbine

With the new "Mentor Program", you need:

2000 TT
1500 ME
500 Turbine

You should definately consider a street captain position at 9E. It is a great combination with a 200-300 hour FO.

Last edited:
The initial 07-07 vacancy has the most junior captain as 1223 (out of 1274) with 3 DTW CA spots unfilled due to "no available bidders primary".

3500 TT
2000 ME
1000 Turbine

2500 TT
1500 ME
500 Turbine

2000 TT
1500 ME
500 Turbine

You should definately consider a street captain position at 9E. It is a great combination with a 200-300 hour FO.

2000 hour Jet Airliner captains.

Well...............there goes the neighborhood.

Peanuckle will never make it long-term. They're going to have another bad crash (this time with pax) with those experience levels. It's not if, but when and then the Feds will have to step in and ultimately they'll shrink or shut down.

If these are the experience levels of Peanuckle captains, look for me at the Hertz counter.

Try Enterprise.....they pick you up!!!

2000 hour Jet Airliner captains.

Well...............there goes the neighborhood.

Peanuckle will never make it long-term. They're going to have another bad crash (this time with pax) with those experience levels. It's not if, but when and then the Feds will have to step in and ultimately they'll shrink or shut down.

If these are the experience levels of Peanuckle captains, look for me at the Hertz counter.

Sooner or later you'll be able to get a job flying an RJ after passing the Rod Machado certifications in MSFS. :laugh: :laugh: :puke:

Upgrade Requirements

What if you come to PNCL with 2500TT and 1500ME and 500 Turbine with 1500 hours in a CRJ from another operator? Does this qualify you to bid on a Captain vacancy?

Thanks?

3500 TT
2000 ME
1000 Turbine

2500 TT
1500 ME
500 Turbine

2000 TT
1500 ME
500 Turbine

Pinnacle is offering its pilots $1000.00 for any pilot that we find if they get hired and can pass IOE. So I am trying to make some extra cash!! If anyone wants a Interview send me a PM and i will get your resume in! There is a 0 Month upgrade time right now!!! All CRJ fleet. All FO's in training get $400.00 a week plus paid hotel!!

-Deadend
Bases : MSP,DTW,MEM with a new base coming soon for Delta flying

Don't count on ever seeing that money...I am still waiting on my referral money from several years ago....they are liars!

Latest resources

Back