• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wallmart.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, here at Wallmart we dont mind doing that, it saves a LOT of money and enhances shareholder value, which keeps our department strong.

We view it as team-building. No long post-flight debriefs in the FBO - we save it for when we are all in our jammies and comfy in bed!

Sorry it didn't work out, your extensive experience would have been an asset to us.

Read through some of the more popular posts here.....like most Fortune xx departments, we really see the value in Regional Airline pilots.

YGTBSM!!!

I knew they did this years ago, but I thought they'd outgrown it by now!

The little 135 operator I used to fly for didn't even do that! I've just spent the past 6-8+ hours working with you (not you personally, in general), much of it sitting less than a foot away. I'll have a beer in the bar, go out to dinner, maybe watch a movie or do some sightseeing with you if it's a long enough layover. At some point, enough is enough! I also want the ability to have some time to myself for my sanity. If you're really depending on sharing a room for "team building," things are in pretty sad shape. Shareholder value? Do the execs share rooms too? Better yet, do they share rooms with the hired help? That would be closer to real team building.

Put down the the Cool-Aid, in the words of Slim Pickens, "I think you boys have had enough!"

YGTBSM!!!

I knew they did this years ago, but I thought they'd outgrown it by now!

The little 135 operator I used to fly for didn't even do that! I've just spent the past 6-8+ hours working with you (not you personally, in general), much of it sitting less than a foot away. I'll have a beer in the bar, go out to dinner, maybe watch a movie or do some sightseeing with you if it's a long enough layover. At some point, enough is enough! I also want the ability to have some time to myself for my sanity. If you're really depending on sharing a room for "team building," things are in pretty sad shape. Shareholder value? Do the execs share rooms too? Better yet, do they share rooms with the hired help? That would be closer to real team building.

Put down the the Cool-Aid, in the words of Slim Pickens, "I think you boys have had enough!"

Yes! - even the execs share rooms here at Wallmart!

Its really part of our corporate culture. I too was unsure at first but after a few week-long trips I really saw the value in staying together. We learned to function as a team, and also to support each other. I think this is an area where many flight crews lack.

It saves our department many thousands of dollars a month and that's the Wallmart Way! - shareholders we all are. If one cant wrap themselves around this idea, one may not fit in on our dynamic, happy team.

Save Money - Live Better.

Last edited:
Yes! - even the execs share rooms here at Wallmart!

Its really part of our corporate culture. I too was unsure at first but after a few week-long trips I really saw the value in staying together. We learned to function as a team, and also to support each other. I think this is an area where many flight crews lack.

It saves our department many thousands of dollars a month and that's the Wallmart Way! - shareholders we all are. If one cant wrap themselves around this idea, one may not fit in on our dynamic, happy team.

Save Money - Live Better.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
You are the funniest MF'er I know!!!!!!!! Now get back to work for a change and start adding to my shareholder value dammit!!!!

While I personally think Walmart is the Spawn of Satan, and I think their lowering of the bar with shared rooms is ridiculous, PLEASE watch the language as kids do read this forum and the advertisers don't like it when they see bad words. Thanks

But I can't believe I just read from Gulfstream 200 that he doesn't mind sharing rooms??

Company makes billions on the backs of the working stiffs and then this? /sign

Rice and I find it so funny because if you are on this board at all, then you know G-200 not only does not fly for Walmart, he would NEVER approve of such behavior!

He responded to a flamebait thread with the same, and he fell for it hook, line and sinker. The drag on the reel is now screaming and G-200 is sitting in the fighting chair with a cold one in his hand and a smile on his face!

Well played!

Last edited:
You folks still share a room. This is bottom feeding at it's best..... That is why I told them to go %%%%%%%%%.

Even if it is true, that is very funny! What was your starting wage? They could have paid for their own rooms and made more than you did. :laugh:

Rice and I find it so funny because if you are on this board at all, then you now G-200 not only does not fly for Walmart, he would NEVER approve of such behavior!

He responded to a flamebait thread with the same, and he fell for it hook, line and sinker. The drag on the reel is now screaming and G-200 is sitting in the fighting chair with a cold one in his hand and a smile on his face!

Well played!

Well then count me duped! ;-)

But to be honest, after I re-read his post I had a doubt in the back of my mind as I am certain even IF their pilots shared rooms, their executives certainly don't!

Rice and I find it so funny because if you are on this board at all, then you now G-200 not only does not fly for Walmart, he would NEVER approve of such behavior!

Well played!

I know. Just adding to the silliness! :)

Latest resources

Back