• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Walk Out May 1st

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We need to build a 30 foot wall with M60's mounted on-top across the whole border, and shoot to kill anything or anyone who tries to penetrate it. I've had enough of this crap..... I'm so sick of feeling out of place in this country because I don't speak spanish. Come here legally, learn our language and customs or go the f*ck home!

MD80DRVR said:
We need to build a 30 foot wall with M60's mounted on-top across the whole border, and shoot to kill anything or anyone who tries to penetrate it. I've had enough of this crap..... I'm so sick of feeling out of place in this country because I don't speak spanish. Come here legally, learn our language and customs or go the f*ck home!

I got a better idea: how about we move every city that is close to the border 150 Miles north so they'll die trying to make it across. Or how about we help improve their own countries so that they don't want to come here? Or how about we just stop hiring them?

None of it's going to happen. As long as we keep shopping for the lowest price, someone's going to find a way to give it to you by hiring illegal labor or outsourcing.

Ironically, they're going to give you the cheapest price at your own expense.

You know what F-em all! Send everyone of them home. They are bleeding the system dry. Its amazing they have the balls to have a march to say we are here illegally and we have the right to say! where else in the world would this fly? Nowhere!
I agree put up a 30ft wall and have free M-60's for any redneck that wants to shoot anything that tries to get over it. For being in a "war" and national security being such a priority seems really screwed up we are all stuck in the middle east with our back door wide open at home.

AdamKooper said:
Oh no, whos going to bus my tables at dennys and clean the piss off the floor infront of the urinal. These "people" really seem to think highly of themselves, when in reality they could be replaced with a 1 arm retard. If it were up to me we'd shoot them as they crossed the border, like a reverse berlin wall.

LOL

I just pissed my pants.!%^#!@%^^%$$@@

I grew up in Texas. We used immigrant labor (I think they were all documented) in our house. These people have the best work ethic I've ever seen. Seriously, anyone who has ever hired someone from one of our neighboring countries to the South can attest to their work ethic. Do we have a problem with immigration in this country? You bet. Do we have lazy people living in the Southern states that would rather sit around and collect a check from the government rather than work their tails off and create a life for themselves? Yes again. Don't beat me up here but Hurricane Katrina opened the eyes of many as we saw third generation welfare families who didn't know what to do to take care of themselves during the storm. They have relied on someone else their entire lives and it really isn't their fault that they ended up the way they did. Certain groups of all races in this country(look at the poor whites in Northern Louisianna and East Texas) have been taking advantage of our welfare system for years while these immigrants are paying taxes each year on a volunteer basis just to establish a positive track record within this country for future reference should there be a hearing on their behalf.
As someone who grew up in a priveledged setting, I was constantly reminded by my parents how lucky I was. I watched our help's children grow up and do homework in both languages and strive to excell in the public schools while my brother and I attended private school. I look at those "kids" now with envy as they are first generation college students now and will probably do well in international business with ther bilingual abilities. I may be asking one of them for a job one day given the track record of airlines.

Should we enforce the immigration laws more strigently? I say yes. Should we have some sort of worker program? Yes. Should we grant amnesty to those who are already here? That's the question I can't answer.

IAHERJ

IAHERJ,
Your logical, well-thought post goes against the standard. Excellent post.

My only beef with illegal workers is they are not paying taxes, when the rest of us are taxed to death.

MD80DRVR said:
We need to build a 30 foot wall with M60's mounted on-top across the whole border, and shoot to kill anything or anyone who tries to penetrate it. Come here legally, learn our language and customs or go the f*ck home!

Funny, that's exactly what the Iraqi Resistance thinks ("insurgents" for Americans). Guess they're not all that wrong. Like the other guy said earlier: rules are rules; and we seem to not follow some as well. Why complain about people violating OUR borders?

Last edited:
BrazPilot said:
Funny, that's exactly what the Iraqi Resistance thinks ("insurgents" for Americans). Guess they're not all that wrong. Like the other guy said earlier: rules are rules; and we seem to not follow some as well. Why complain about people violating OUR borders?

yeah, and Mother Earth should build a wall to keep all humans out, too. I mean, if we disrespect the Earth we should all leave, right? Maybe go to the moon? Then we can all, literally, be moonbats like you, dumba**.

If you compare apples to Buicks, I'll do the same.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back