• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Illegal Immigrants.

Longhorn said:
Illegal Immigrants.

No biggie....Miguel, the guy who cuts my grass, usually does it on Saturdays. Agapito, who cleans my pool comes on Thursdays and Tencha, the lady who cleans the house, comes on Wednesdays.

May 1 is a Monday, so I'm OK.

Tejas

Didn't you mean "Undocumented Self-Traveling Minority Blue-Collar Labor Voters From Coutries South Of The Untited States"

I wonder why they don't wait a few days until CINCO DE MAYO!!!!

LMFAO

Tejas-Jet said:
No biggie....Miguel, the guy who cuts my grass, usually does it on Saturdays. Agapito, who cleans my pool comes on Thursdays and Tencha, the lady who cleans the house, comes on Wednesdays.

May 1 is a Monday, so I'm OK.

Tejas

Oh they are already off on CINCO DE MAYO, its a freakin' saturday

Not condoning illegal immigration, but I'd like to see what you guys would do if you were in their position. It's easy to say you would stay in your original country, but it's another thing to actually be in such a situation where your kids have no future. Sure, their countries could get better and start offering better services, however, its easier said than done.

All I ask is that people see it from their side as well. I agree they shouldn't be coming in illegaly. But just think about what I said.

Last edited:
Longhorn,

That is a bummer. Sorry to hear that happened to you. Wish I could say something witty to help you out, but I'm at a loss.

Positiveg,

I agree that the conditions they live in are horrible and the lack of a future is a bleak outlook to have. But, rules are rules. Read a story about a Mexican guy who married an American woman and had a couple kids. He has been deported for falsifying his records, and can never come back legally. His wife and 2 kids still live in the US.

Suck? Hell yeah. But you do things the wrong way, and the bull comes with the horns. Rules suck? Get them changed. That is what they are trying to do now. But if you are here illegally, you are here illegally.

Just MHO, that's all.

Jetsi

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back