• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

W2's 2007

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Okay, I figured out why my income last year was 115,000 but my taxable is 99,000. my 401k that I maxed. Duh.

so, since FDX/UPS/AAL have pensions, they don't need to max a 401k to be able to afford groceries at age 65, thus the 102,000 is more correct for my earnings. sorry for any confusion.

Last edited:
Dude - the 9 year CA was an 7 year FO two years ago - don't you think he has a pretty good idea what a senior FO can do?

Uh, Dude...I was a 6 year FO two years ago. I think I too have a pretty good idea what a senior FO can do around here.:smash:

Would the almighty General like to chip in? What does a big, bad international 7-6 driver make these days while they eat zebra meat in far-off, romantic, and desireable destinations?

he's indisposed. posting as one of his 4 other screen names.

in any case, he will never give you the satisfaction of posting his earnings. he's big on talk and low on results.

Alaska 5/6 year FO.
Full schedule: $86600
I can't break it down because our wonderful payroll system hides all previous YTD info after the first of the year. I think profit sharing was about 500 bucks.
It's dark down here in the bottom of the pool.

Believe it or not $88K (gross) as a lowly Dash 8 driver. Then again our company paid us triple our pay rate at times to pick up overtime due to short staffing....... just can't wait for that $50k pay cut to go work for mainline!

Haven't gotten the W2 yet, but if I recall my last paystub correctly (probably not, but this is close) I grossed about $42,000 including per-diem from Jan 1-Thanksgiving as a 2nd year FO at Air Wisconsin.

Averaged 14 days (including 3/4 of all weekend days) off per month.

SWA F/O 2007

9 months 1st yr pay + 3 months 2nd yr pay = 86K

Gross + Per diem

Flew my azz off :pimp:

Latest resources

Back