• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

W2's 2007

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you got to filter through the bs in any thread, its nice to know the high and low end of what people are making, it might help when considering jumping ship.

45% of what I should be making if ATA and ALPA hadn't screwed it up for me. And my B-fund is 1/3 of what is should be.

It's OK now that I found out that ATA managment and ALPA both new that we'd never see the last year of our 2002 contract. I feel so much better.

Don't worry Hal... you'll make it all up when you become an Aloha pilot by default in 2008. ;)

160000 - 6th yr FO

$139,000 3rd yr FX MD11 FO
(5K of that retro pay, $5k per diem)

- worked on average 6.5 days a month
- 262 total block hours

I agree. Posting this type of information isn't a bad thing. This is not secret information (we're almost all under a contract that can be read by anybody) and it helps guys make informed decisions about the companies they would like to work for.

CAL 756FO in EWR

10 months on 2nd year pay and 2 on 3rd. A couple months I worked an extra day trip and other months I had 15-16 days off. Mostly 757 trips with a few 767s thrown in.

$88k including perdiem (about 5.5k), profit sharing (2.8k), and on time (700 bux)

About another $8k in the B-fund

I only flew 650 hours in 2007 (by choice, wife is breadwinner)

CAL EWR 737FO, 3rd year pay

$63,650.00

43,000 in reteriment acct. (401k/b fund) (since inception)

I made....

ONE BILLION DOLLARS!!!

Actaully in all honesty as a 1st year (until April) /2nd Year CAL 737 fo... I worked my arse off a little by choice and then the summer hit and I worked my arse off by force I grossed... Just under 60K with per-deim and a little profit sharing on top of it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back