W2's 2007

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea, my bad, I was busy yesterday.
Really Whats the big deal. If every one knew what airline or job was paying what. it would help out our brothers who are negotiating.
After all it really is about the w2. not what who make per hour or what your minimum monthly pay is

to me it is w2 divided by number of hours away from my house. that is the only true way to compare apples to apples in this industry.

Now I have to wait and see, cuz my employer wait till the last of jan to send them out.

I know I just broke 100g's but in reallity it is a lot less that I really get to spend.

Ok, so I made more per diem than a Mesa F/O made in salary.....

Who the fck cares

45% of what I should be making if ATA and ALPA hadn't screwed it up for me. And my B-fund is 1/3 of what is should be.

It's OK now that I found out that ATA managment and ALPA both new that we'd never see the last year of our 2002 contract. I feel so much better.

The info's already out there, why r u guys so uptight? Its nice to know what other guys are really pulling down.

Last edited:
Congratulations!! You have started the most classless thread of 2008 on the second day of the year!
Must we really have this same argument every year? If you think the thread is "classless," then just don't post on it. I just don't understand why this thread bothers some of you guys so much every year.

As for me, I haven't gotten my W2s yet for the year, but I'll be happy to be "classless" and post them at the end of the month when they arrive.

it is funny......most threads talk about pay, contracts, etc..(well, maybe not on FI)...but when we want to see how it all boils down, thats tacky.

Latest resources

Back