Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

W. makes it official..the Wright Amendment is history.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well if erj145 mech is truly an A&P and an erj145 mech and he thinks this way, it is really sad.

Here is the title to this section of a public board:

Flight Operations
Information in regards to flight operations.

You left out the subfolder pal. Here's how it reads:

Flight Operations
Majors

You must be bitter from something that happened to you. What's wrong? Didn't get through the interview at MESA? You go back to worrying about whether the Carb Heat works and leave the airline operations stuff and the protection of our careers to the rest of us who are actually in the industry.

Here is the title to this section of a public board:

Flight Operations
Information in regards to flight operations.

Where does it say "Pilots"? What precisely does having contol over the size of the aircraft have to do with making management decisions? I manage an annual budget of $564M annually for the maintenance of 205 aircraft. I started my career as a mechanic for a Cessna dealership and worked my way to my present position. I previously held a position as a supervisor for Continental Airlines, so I have an idea of what it takes. In the airline industry, people are an expendable commodity, they come and they go. When one person leaves, there are several ready to take his place, and at a lower salary too. Good for business.

So now you can go back to practicing your cabin announcements, and reminding the pax to keep their seatbelts fastened and enjoy the ride.

erj-145mech vbmenu_register("postmenu_1141416", true);

Civ/Mil: Civ
A/C Flown: Cessna 337/O-2A, AT-6G, Cessna 310, 206, 210,182, 172, 152/150, PA28, 28R, 32, 32R, 31, BT-13,B-17, B-25
Ratings: A&P/IA,Pvt

Let me guess, a CAF idiot too? Keep em' flying...except that the CAF always manages to kill one or two of themselves every year. Quite an impressive list of aircraft you have flown there (not). Which one of those do you make PA's on? Come back here and spew your crap when you earn your paycheck as a pilot. Anyone can fly when it's CAVU. But you wouln't understand cuz when the weather is real bad outside you just close your hangar doors.

Don't take it out on all of us just because you are a ground pounder and a wanna be pro pilot.

Latest resources

Back