Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's the location?

Would you be the only pilot?

and most importantly - what kind of church needs a farking jet?!?!? A million bucks is a whole lot of tithing...

BoilerUP said:
and most importantly - what kind of church needs a farking jet?!?!? A million bucks is a whole lot of tithing...

My thoughts exactly. Spread the word in luxury I say...

At any rate, 60K is insanely low. I make a fair amount more than that to manage a light jet and can tell you that it's not enough. It's a terrible pain in the a$$ and if I had the choice I'd take a bit less to just be a Captain... There's not going to be a lot less workload managing a VLJ than there is managing a "LJ" ... In reality, there will most likely be a bit more work because costs will be somewhat unpredictable for a while until they get everything figured out. I'm betting it'll be sort of a rough launch followed by some calm before the storm, then a full out hurricane as they start to become "crater creators" as the owners start to take the controls... Then after the insurers take control things will settle down. Hope I'm wrong.

Flybet,

Check your PMs. PM me your email and I'll email you a copy of the Pro Pilot salary study that I .PDFed

can someone send that salary info to me as well? About to co captain a Citation 500 or 550. Not sure which they are buying. Thanks

BoilerUP said:

We have a 601 based at my airport that belongs to Joyce Meyers Ministries............

Which minister sent out flyers to the congregation saying God told him to get a G-V? I saw that on here awhile back if I remember right.
I know of one ministry that flys a C-601 and another with a C650. People just keep forking over the dough.

BoilerUP said:
What's the location?

Would you be the only pilot?

Dallas, TX. Yes I would, but a contract guy would be used to compensate for time off and sick time.

This chuch is not only for a Church, but for a large ministry compossed of many churches.
Be careful now, roof might just fall on ya.

h25b said:
My thoughts exactly. Spread the word in luxury I say...

At any rate, 60K is insanely low. I make a fair amount more than that to manage a light jet and can tell you that it's not enough. It's a terrible pain in the a$$ and if I had the choice I'd take a bit less to just be a Captain... There's not going to be a lot less workload managing a VLJ than there is managing a "LJ" ... In reality, there will most likely be a bit more work because costs will be somewhat unpredictable for a while until they get everything figured out. I'm betting it'll be sort of a rough launch followed by some calm before the storm, then a full out hurricane as they start to become "crater creators" as the owners start to take the controls... Then after the insurers take control things will settle down. Hope I'm wrong.

dude, but don't you only make a bit more that what is being mentioned here. Plus you have to d**k around with charter bull every month. Now to do what you do, hell yeah I would expect more. ALOT MORE. Oh dont remind me. By the way, how's the new guy working for ya?

Flybet3 said:
This chuch is not only for a Church, but for a large ministry compossed of many churches.
Be careful now, roof might just fall on ya.

If the Lord decides its my time to go, so be it...but I've never read where Jesus told his diciples "Go forth into the flight levels and spread the good news".:confused:

Hope the new gig works out for ya...

Latest resources

Back