VLJ Chief pilot pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BoilerUP said:
If the Lord decides its my time to go, so be it...but I've never read where Jesus told his diciples "Go forth into the flight levels and spread the good news".:confused:

Hope the new gig works out for ya...

Well back in those days flying was probably not available. He just said go out and share the gospel, so you have to do whatever it takes to get'r done. Why walk 1000 miles when you when fly? goof. ;)

Thanks, it's still not a new gig, this is something i am pretty much just doing some reseach on. Always good to be prepared.

At least the "church" only has a VLJ. There is a G-IV in Socal for one particular ministry.

PTL, folks. Jesus is coming to save us in "his" jet.

I wonder what these preachers think about it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into the Kingdom of Heaven stuff.

Oh, I forgot, these preachers are living in poverty. The jets and houses are owned by the church and they are just servants ... Just ask brother Pat Robinson.

Last edited:
G100driver said:
Oh, I forgot, these preachers are living in poverty.

The pastor of my chruch does quite well. Jesus wasn't on the planet more than 5 mins and there were three rich kings looking for him to give him money.

60-65k plus all the bennies...go for it just because its a small jet, do not let them get you into the small pay schedule, you still fly with the large jets at their altitudes and you're still responsible for them all...

G100driver said:
At least the "church" only has a VLJ. There is a G-IV in Socal for one particular ministry.

PTL, folks. Jesus is coming to save us in "his" jet.

I wonder what these preachers think about it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man to get into the Kingdom of Heaven stuff.

Oh, I forgot, these preachers are living in poverty. The jets and houses are owned by the church and they are just servants ... Just ask brother Pat Robinson.

*********************************** spirit, I cast the out!!! oh wait, no spirit. It's all you

Yep all me. Just telling it like it is. :)

Back on track, you should be making $60-70k a year ... plus a guarantee bonus tied to profits, ya know, stuff your boss bilk's old ladies out of.

Last edited:
That scary lady with the pink hair has a G-bird. Saw her getting in it at SNA.

Oh yah wasn't there an old saying...something like...if god wanted man to fly with the angels he'd of given them wings?

As for pay..I'd probably stick it along the same pay scale as a Citation I or II.

G100driver said:
Yep all me. Just telling it like it is. :)

Oh man with the big balls behing the keyboard ;) . First of all if you actually knew what the bible said then you would see that tithes actually belong to the ministers. Not if or but about it, and the offerings go towards the ministry. The good Lord came up with these rules chump. You have a problem with that, then go ahead take it up with the big man and let him explain. Then of course, the big Man was here 2000 years ago, and many didn't listen b/c they thought they knew everything and just had to "tell it like it was".

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back