Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flybet3

Fly for me! Get my Bonus!
Hey guys/gals, what kinda salary do you think a CP/Managing captain for a large Ministry flight department should make. This would be for a VLJ jet . Considering an Eclipse, Mustang or even a Phenom 100 (when it comes out). Also looking into a Piaggio avanti.
The job would require about 10 to 20 hours of flying a month a couple of overnights and international flying. Any suggestions please.
Thanks

Depends on whether or not you have to sit behind the book and tape table during the service. Seriously, I'm interested if anyone responds to this. My boss is thinking of getting one.

Len said:
Depends on whether or not you have to sit behind the book and tape table during the service. Seriously, I'm interested if anyone responds to this. My boss is thinking of getting one.

Well obviously there would be other duties besides flying, managing the aircraft, booking hotels, transportation. Typical small corporate duties. Any other guys/gals that can help?

not alot of VLJ fans out there huh?

paulsalem said:
I'd say more than a King Air 350 but less than a Citation I. But I have NO corporate experience.

Which is?

paulsalem said:
I can let you know tomorrow, we have ProPilot mags at work, and I'll check the Aug Salary survey for you.

but i want it noooowwww.....:crying:

thanx man

Latest resources

Back