• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin pilot denied ipad makes $1M claim

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where do you get that ladies and older pilots don't have a problem with swinging the bag into odd places DP? I've seen my share of both go on OJI for it.
The question is why are doing that and dealing with OJIs if there's a better way?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. Where is this data indicating that women pilots are doing just fine? Seems like something you just made up, DP.

All I can tell you, DP, is that back and shoulder injuries are the #1 reasons for medical disqualification.

I've been leveraging the bag for over 30 years, what I don't understand is as to why the vast majority of these OJI'S are reported by younger men, older pilots and women reports of getting injured due to carrying their flight bags are very few and far between, there are people in this world doing real back breaking labor, the physical strain in our job is not more than your average office worker. Whiny babies one and all, I'm done with this thread

Or maybe you could just be done with this website. He!!, I'll send you your ten bucks back if you just go away.

No, I like DP's contribution- and think we bear responsibility to stay strong enough to do our job- I just think he's a bit too absolute on this issue-

Latest resources

Back