• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin pilot denied ipad makes $1M claim

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If the previous guy would raise the seat back all the way up and then slide it back followed by leaving the arm rests up; would make it easier to move that bag into its nest. It's when I have to move through a obstacle course to put the bag in that I strain my shoulder or back.

If the previous guy would raise the seat back all the way up and then slide it back followed by leaving the arm rests up; would make it easier to move that bag into its nest. It's when I have to move through a obstacle course to put the bag in that I strain my shoulder or back.

I'll slide the seat back for you if you slide it forward for everyone else. With the seat all the way forward, you only have to lift the bag an inch off the floor and no twisting of the back is required. You should try it some time.

I take it you don't fly an RJ. Thanks anyway.

You're right, I don't fly an RJ. I assumed you flew a 737, since that's what this thread is about. Next time I comment on the majors board I'll clarify if a commenter is an RJ driver before responding.

I can't believe this.....this will make the famous lady, coffee in her crotch McDonalds lawsuit look legitimate!
they both are BULL ---

Here's that 80 year old famous lady you're mocking. Read the facts. She wasn't trying to cash in, she just wanted her hospital bill covered. She was assigned some of the blame and ultimately won the case because it was legitimate.

McDonald's required their franchisees to keep coffee at 180+ degrees.
180 degrees will cause third degree burns in two seconds.

Standard practice for every other restaurant on earth was to serve coffee much cooler. McDonald's policy was based on preventing people from being physically able to drink it in the store and get a free refill.

Last edited:
For me the concept of somebody getting injured because they lifted 40lbs. Is indicative that they need to spend less time in McDonalds and more time exercising.

In this case your name is a perfect fit for you. ;) After running many marathons and particpating in many endurance type events like hiking and cycling, I suffered a pitched nerve in my necked due lifting and 40lb flight case. The problem isn't picking the 40lbs up but swinging it at odd angles to get the bag into a bin. The torque with added weight can cause serious problems.

Last edited:
Preaching to the choir, been swinging the bag into odd places for decades and again, the question of why the ladies and older pilots don't seem to have a problem with the 40 pounds hasn't been answered. But if you are stupid enough not to accommodate the seat, arm rest, place your knee on the seat so that your back doesn't carry all the strain etc. maybe I should retire my screen name so that it can be utilized by a McDonald's going marathon runner :)

Latest resources

Back