• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America petitions NMB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mark is a self centered doushe working little side deals with management just like the BOBS at Jetblue ! Guys best of luck dont let losers like Mark drag you down and Lie to you! Guys like him have hurt our pilot group and caused us years of lower pay, crappy benefits and 401k. Bargain for what you deserve. The direct relationship is a scam! Good luck!

There are guys like him in every company. Stay focused. Here is a sample of what you can expect from the likes of him. This is/was a website to promote an "alternative" to a national union that was in know way sponsored by the company...

http://aanpa.info/

You probably should not tell your AME you are paranoid schizophrenic...it will not be good for your career. We will just keep that between us girls here on FI, that will keep you safe from the hacks.

Be careful out there.

:)

Work at JetBlue a few years....

Trust me.....they're everywhere.

I sense a new internet sensational meme in the works... Best of luck to the folks at VA fighting against the propaganda machine of F&H and MWW.

xdasqq.png

6gbn5x.png

2ikf8g8.png

2v3k2oi.png

bivwiq.png

2wghxep.png

17sdx5.png

3qoa5m

Anybody wonder why they might have a hard time taking pilots very seriously?

Snack memos, uniforms, celeb sightings, and internet memes. I don't.

VAPA...give me a break. A bunch of crusaders doing a 50 yard dash in a 40 yard hangar.

Last edited:
You might take a hint from the Jetblue Pilot Group as to why the Union thing here has failed not once, but twice. It started with the personal attacks and lies from a very small group of very vocal pilots. It started just like these past few posts and if you keep up your senseless attacks, your outcome will be the same...

You might take a hint from the Jetblue Pilot Group as to why the Union thing here has failed not once, but twice. It started with the personal attacks and lies from a very small group of very vocal pilots. It started just like these past few posts and if you keep up your senseless attacks, your outcome will be the same...

Shouldn't you be in the cheering section for the whole non-union/direct relationship thing - as your past posts have more than suggested.

With any luck, you are correct. Angry insults of a well respected pilot will convince the reasonable majority that this is an attempt to hijack the pilot group to fulfill a pesrsonal agenda. This despite claims to taking up this cause in furtherance of unity.

I would not follow this cause into a cross walk....let alone a misguided attempt at "negotiating" improvements to the working relationship with management.

And the idea that a pilot should pay for the privilege of being misrepresented by fear mongering and empty promises of pay raises and IPO payouts...absurd.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest resources

Back