• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America - April 14th class.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This just in ... Virgin Investors Willing to Lose 100 Million More Dollars.

This just in ... Virgin Investors Willing to Lose 100 Million More Dollars.

Yep. And when thats gone there will be another 100 million and so on and so on until the market recovers. Sure is nice having deep pockets. ;)

And to think this trash talk coming from someone at JetBlue....:laugh:

Yep. And when thats gone there will be another 100 million and so on and so on until the market recovers. Sure is nice having deep pockets. ;)

And to think this trash talk coming from someone at JetBlue....:laugh:

It's not trash talk. Reread my post and then look at your second sentence for further explanation. I read your mind.

I trash talk jb all the time. I am equally disgusted at airline bravado and hypocrisy -- no matter what airline you work for.

Huh, Why do they need more money???

"The financing will fund future expansion and isn't a response to the deteriorating U.S. airline operating climate, the WSJ said, citing Robert Nisi, a Virgin America board member and chief operating office of Cyrus Capital Partners, a New York- based hedge fund that initially funded about 40 percent of the airline, the newspaper said."

From Bloomberg, quoting Mr. Nisi in the WSJ.

This fuel price scam is killing us all. I predict another Enron style market manipulation scandal in the making. Trouble is a lot of good people have lost their jobs, the economy is tanking and the money will never be recovered.

Talk about thread drift!

The things all these companies have in common is that they all morped into (or will) a place that doesn't believe all of managment's empty promises. Their job is to motivate you to work for less and less. . . . . .

. . In eight or ten years when you are a somewhat senior captain thinking things are rosy and your F/O is ticked off because upgrades are running at 8+ years and he can't get a COLA.

I thought this thread was about VA, not AirTran :laugh:

Ok why do the:uzi: Jetblue guys have to write all there post is that stupid Blue Color. Its about as Gay as you can go man. Quick mvedepo start writting all your post in Red from this Day On. I'm gonna use Red White and Gray from this day On for my post and Now we can all be as Gay as FADEC!

HEY Cool Aid Oh Yeah!!!!

Last edited:
Ok why do the:uzi: Jetblue guys have to write all there post is that stupid Blue Color. Its about as Gay as you can go man. Quick mvedepo start writting all your post in Red from this Day On. I'm gonna use Red White and Gray from this day On for my post and Now we can all be as Gay as FADEC!

HEY Cool Aid Oh Yeah!!!!

Hey, this looks kinda cool!

HEY Cool Aid Oh Yeah!!!!

I have typed in blue from almost day one on this board so I can easily find my posts when I am looking for them (got the idea from lowecur, definitely not a jb pilot).

As for being gay, I guess I have to update my list of things "that be Gay":

1) Wearing leather chaps
2) Wearing pink anything
3) Can you say speedo?
4) Freddie Mercury moustache
5) Crystal Light
6) All black uniform with Star Trek insignia on the collar
7) Using blue virtu-o-ink on aviation forum
8) A/C Flown: J-32 328-300,CRJ-200, CE-560

Oh, and I forgot the last one ...

9) Developing angst and anger filled cyber relationships with anonymous posters on website because you are not getting enough affection at home. Kinda like the Colonel from American Beauty.

Latest resources

Back