violation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Avbug,

You are so worked up on arguing with me that you are missing my points. None of what you are arguing with me about at this point is on the subject. Instead, you are attemting to insult my person. Stop talking about me in this way. The slander is not appreciated. You are also not getting any points across by adding injury to insult. Please read what I am writing and comment on that, not on me.

Oh, we already did that, mate. Seinfeld could have run two years just from the material you've given us here. Despite you being wrong about nearly everything you've given us, you continue to defend such ludicrous points that one really has to question if you're even a certificated pilot.

Truly...I've known two other screen names, long since banned from here,who sounded just like you...both fakes, but both handing out bad advice based on a complete lack of understanding. For the professional...not a big deal. But for the private or student, or new instructor who listens to what you have to say...you could actually hurt someone. If you're truly a pilot, I have a bigger concern that you really may hurt someone...this level of ignorance about something so simple and basic to the industry at large just isn't possible for someone who claims to be an airline captain. Even someone who bought their way into an industry when they couldn't get hired the normal route.

We've already addressed your comments, quoted you line by line, and you've been inaccurate and wrong on each count....you just keep coming back and have the gall to not only argue the same tired, inaccurate, false points, but defend them, and then demand to be heard. Don't talk to you this way, you say. Mate, how could I address you in any other?

But seeing as you asked...I'll throw you one more bone.

The slander is not appreciated.

You may not know this, but slander is spoken. Libel is written. Therefore, this would be libel...but it's not, because it's based on your own words, and these are observations that have been clearly laid out over eight pages now. And it's accurate. Keep on fanning the flames...your posts are what are often referred to as flame bait...so keep on baiting, keep on biting, and keep on entertaining. If you do see some genuine libel, you be sure to let us all know it's slander, so we can stop, okay?

Last edited:
Oh, we already did that, mate. Seinfeld could have run two years just from the material you've given us here. Despite you being wrong about nearly everything you've given us, you continue to defend such ludicrous points that one really has to question if you're even a certificated pilot.

Truly...I've known two other screen names, long since banned from here,who sounded just like you...both fakes, but both handing out bad advice based on a complete lack of understanding. For the professional...not a big deal. But for the private or student, or new instructor who listens to what you have to say...you could actually hurt someone. If you're truly a pilot, I have a bigger concern that you really may hurt someone...this level of ignorance about something so simple and basic to the industry at large just isn't possible for someone who claims to be an airline captain. Even someone who bought their way into an industry when they couldn't get hired the normal route.

We've already addressed your comments, quoted you line by line, and you've been inaccurate and wrong on each count....you just keep coming back and have the gall to not only argue the same tired, inaccurate, false points, but defend them, and then demand to be heard. Don't talk to you this way, you say. Mate, how could I address you in any other?

But seeing as you asked...I'll throw you one more bone.

You may not know this, but slander is spoken. Libel is written. Therefore, this would be libel...but it's not, because it's based on your own words, and these are observations that have been clearly laid out over eight pages now. And it's accurate. Keep on fanning the flames...your posts are what are often referred to as flame bait...so keep on baiting, keep on biting, and keep on entertaining. If you do see some genuine libel, you be sure to let us all know it's slander, so we can stop, okay?

Wow, Avbug, you've done it again!! Right on-- :smash: ....this is more fun than the "other site!"

Well there you go...your voice on this subject has been so informed, everyone would be listening to the voice of reason and knowledge to follow this counsel...how dimwitted can one get in one thread??

Hey, avbug, what's your point? How's Russian supposed to respond to talk like this? You're picking a fight with him that can't possibly be won by anybody.

That's really the point, isn't it?

When the red square peg finally sees the dawning light and is able to determine for himself that thus far he's managed to be wrong about every bit of counsel he's provided, including the cases to which he's been able to allude but not cite, the actions of NASA, the Administrator and the US Criminal Justice system...he will hopefully learn that it's far better to shut up and appear less foolish than continue to rant and ramble, and clearly remove all doubt.

The goal here is truth, not winning an arguement, and red dawn doesn't seem to understand that one doesn't win an "arguement" in which one has no grounding in reality. If he or she would only lift a finger to become educated in some small way regarding the subject matter of this thread, rather than continue to argue imaginary points which do nothing but display grand, loud ignorance...then there might be no need to be where we are now. That hasn't happened yet. And yet in spite of clear, concise evidence that both darwin was right and that cousins shouldn't marry, we hold out a sliver of hope for his Lordship, the czar but a day longer...

He's been given the word for word program outline, and it's been explained every way from sunday. No need to expain it further. We're dealing with a density here that far exceeds the blackest of holes save the very red russian front that plagues us here...and the soloution is most simple. READ!!!!! Take time out from all those "crew rooms" and educate yourself, Mr. High Command. Do that then return to attempt an intelligent conversation, and we can continue in a more positive light. If instead you insist on disinformation and miseducation, then feign no surprise at the handling you earn.

Your ball.

Last edited:
When the red square peg finally sees the dawning light and is able to determine for himself that thus far he's managed to be wrong about every bit of counsel he's provided, including the cases to which he's been able to allude but not cite, the actions of NASA, the Administrator and the US Criminal Justice system...he will hopefully learn that it's far better to shut up and appear less foolish than continue to rant and ramble, and clearly remove all doubt.

You have read the first three posts at the top of this page, right? Russian arrives at the same fundamental conclusion as all the rest of us. We didn't get to that point by ranting and rambling; we got there because Russian engaged in some genuine back-and-forth discussion.

From what you're saying, it seems like you want Russian to post something like "Wow! I have been f-ing stupid! Thank you, avbug, for showing me what a moron I am! I'll stop posting now and just listen to your wisdom, hoping to learn something..." But nobody on any website will ever post such a thing.

And anyway, that kind of capitulation isn't the point. At the end of the day, we've all agreed that Almerick07 should file an ASRS. There are a lot of different elements factoring into our decisions, and we will never all see those elements in quite the same way; my rose-colored glasses are not quite the same tint as yours. Obviously, Russian's views are heavily colored by the unfortunate experience of his friends. That the three of us (and everybody else on the thread) all arrive at the same conclusion is pretty significant. In this case, carrying on about somebody else's roundabout path to that conclusion strikes me as an odd waste of time. I don't see the constructive side to what you're trying to accomplish.

Brilliantly written post, though! :)

Good info, better arguments.
And after all of this, does everybody finally understand that while both are commonly called NASA reports: ASRS and ASAP reports are two completely different things?
ASAP reports do not apply to this topic.

Avbug,

You must calm yourself if we are to have a civil conversation. And yes, I do understand the difference between slander and libel. I apologize for improperly categorizing your defamation of my character.

Sir, you are way out of line. Nothing that I have said here is untrue. I do not lie, nor have any reason to lie to you or anyone else on this forum. I have always stood for who and what I am, even though others do not agree. Do you realize how difficult it is to have a decent conversation on this board due to the fact that I work for Gulfstream? No, you don’t. I hold myself out to this board, gladly admitting who and what I am. Where have you done that?

How do I know who you are? How do I know you really are a pilot? I don’t. You do not sincerely act as though you have “good moral character”. But, I must remember that it is not my place to judge you on a personal level because I do not know you. And, you must respect me in that way.

Sir, I would not expect a person of your so called “stature” on this board to be acting in this manner. If you would like to get down to business and talk about this, we can. Personally, I feel that this is just your excuse to have an argument with someone. And, I do not think it would be beneficial to this forum to continue. However, if you would like to hash it out some more, I would be glad to talk it over in a civil manner.

Finally, I believe that you owe me a public apology on this thread. Also, I would like you to submit an apology on the Caravan WX Radar thread. What was said there was also uncalled for.

Ruskie

You have read the first three posts at the top of this page, right? Russian arrives at the same fundamental conclusion as all the rest of us. We didn't get to that point by ranting and rambling; we got there because Russian engaged in some genuine back-and-forth discussion.

From what you're saying, it seems like you want Russian to post something like "Wow! I have been f-ing stupid! Thank you, avbug, for showing me what a moron I am! I'll stop posting now and just listen to your wisdom, hoping to learn something..." But nobody on any website will ever post such a thing.

And anyway, that kind of capitulation isn't the point. At the end of the day, we've all agreed that Almerick07 should file an ASRS. There are a lot of different elements factoring into our decisions, and we will never all see those elements in quite the same way; my rose-colored glasses are not quite the same tint as yours. Obviously, Russian's views are heavily colored by the unfortunate experience of his friends. That the three of us (and everybody else on the thread) all arrive at the same conclusion is pretty significant. In this case, carrying on about somebody else's roundabout path to that conclusion strikes me as an odd waste of time. I don't see the constructive side to what you're trying to accomplish.

Brilliantly written post, though! :)

Thanks for your support.

Finally, I believe that you owe me a public apology on this thread. Also, I would like you to submit an apology on the Caravan WX Radar thread. What was said there was also uncalled for.
Don't take it personally. Avbug has a style that involves using belittling phrasing to explain a point and calling people who disagree with him idiots (though not always - I almost fell off my chair when I once corrected him and he agreed). That's just the way it is. - somewhat (actually a lot) off-putting but if you can see your way through his apparent rage, there's a lot you can learn.

Besides, in your early "Don't file an ASRS" posts you may have =meant= "Don't admit to doing something you didn't do," but it sure didn't come out that way and left me wondering whether you were just being obstinate in being incorrect. That doesn't excuse the personal attacks, but given Avbug's real or put-on "personally defect," hardly surprising and, in the context of a forum on which he regularly posts and people come to expect these attacks, probably not even really libelous.

Latest resources

Back