• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Video: A380 vs Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope the flight crew was wearing their shoulder harnesses. 40+ feet of lateral movement in less than 2 seconds is the same as falling out of a 3 story window. How long did it take for the help to arrive? I hope the crew will be ok.

For those saying the crj got pushed around like a toy, you might want to take a look at the weight difference of the aircraft and the speed at the moron in the flight deck of the 380 was taxiing. I would say the rj did just fine. I wonder how many people on that plane are suffering from whiplash now though

Settle down Francis! The weight difference is exactly why the commuter plane got tossed like a toy!

Guess they forgot to measure the 380's wing span for that area of pushback.. thats going to be expensive to fix.. not to mention the lost revenue for AF..

I got to say.. the CR has a tough Tail end!!.. I would have thought it would have ripped it off as hard as the Bus hit it..

I bet only one of them will get fixed. The other will get the scrap yard and the owner (DL) will get the cash.

OYS

Looks to me like that little ding will buff out (of the A380).

Latest resources

Back