• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Video: A380 vs Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On second look, the video is definitely sped up. Watch the truck on the lower right, it's moving a bit quick. The light that comes out behind the truck looks like a walking ramper and man does he move!!! The slowed down part of it actually looks like normal speed.

I think they sped it but made it slower than normal on slow speed. Look at the beacon, it takes forever to light up in slow speed. But yea the "normal" video definitely looks a little too fast.

Other commenters said the Comair was waiting to be marshalled in to the gate...said u could see marshaller walking up to the Comair plane.

Another reason why those lazy rampers need to be out there before the plane gets there so we don't have to wait.

The ultimate demonstration of senoirity. Pompous Frenchmen!!! Glad no one was hurt.

When called in to be questioned by the authorities, the AF captain was overheard to say:

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

When called in to be questioned by the authorities, the AF captain was overheard to say:

"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

HAAA! Now thats funny.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back