• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

VA may get Dallas Love gates......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And that he's touting two former AA managers that helped American into bankruptcy, but left before the shoe could hit the ground. I'm not sure Carty or Cush are anything to get excited about. And the CFO is a disaster.

And to your line of thinking regarding the $49 fare, what's to keep SW from lowering the fare on the VA routes out of DAL? The Orange Co remark still stands. Unbelievable wealthy passengers that want to travel. It's tough to NOT make money in SNA. ie, cash cow.

I hope it works out for them, but historically it doesn't look stellar.

SNA's lift was funneled for DFW flights. Anyway, the guy leading the charge for this direction used to work at Alaska and WestJet, where he helped create their current robust route structures. Give this guy a chance.

SNA's lift was funneled for DFW flights. Anyway, the guy leading the charge for this direction used to work at Alaska and WestJet, where he helped create their current robust route structures. Give this guy a chance.

Incorrect. SNA lift was re-directed for Toronto and later MCO. SNA ended at the end of May 2010 and Toronto began June 23, 2010. DFW did not start until Dec 1, 2010, more than six months after SNA was suspended. Lift for DFW was supplied by the Jazzera Aircraft (N639VA-N642VA) which arrived in the second half of 2010.

""Despite our relatively strong performance at SNA, given our new fleet plan and network prospects, we've made the decision to focus on the immediate long-haul opportunities that the Orlando and Toronto markets provide." - David Cush, May 2010.

Source: http://www.ocregister.com/articles/service-239886-virgin-airport.html

Last edited:
Bubba,
The STFU crowd is just like the rest of our PC culture in that you can't say anything that does not agree with the current koolaid flow or you are a heretic, hater or some kind of a 'phobe.
LUV

I don't have the time to deal with idiots like that, nothing but one long Bitchfest. He is entitled to his opinion as am I, it's the reason for his ranting that is more of a pain in the a$$. And it's more than obvious to most of us.

Latest resources

Back