• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

V2 to MSA or Accelerate to VFS????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not. Taking posts out of context, misrepresentation, and quoting hyperbole as seriousness isn't getting spanked. The guy is a raging tool. He's making himself look worse than he's making me....
Any way.... After that ridiculous detour we can attempt to return to reality. Will post Cessna's official response to my original question when I get it. One thing is clear: V2 to MSA is *not* the correct answer no matter what CAE says.

Not. Taking posts out of context, misrepresentation, and quoting hyperbole as seriousness isn't getting spanked.

You keep saying you're done, yet you keep coming back. You really can't help yourself, can you?

You weren't "spanked." You were quoted. If you feel wronged, then it can only be from opening your mouth (or typing on your keyboard, as the case may be) in the first place.

If you feel you're misrepresented, it's only because you were quoted. Verbatim. Your words, designed, created, and spoken by you. Your thoughts, posted stupidly, here to see. That's not spanked. That's merely honest. Now honestly, are you that embarrassed by what you've said in the past?

You should be.

As for "returning to reality," you'll have to come to grips with the concept that your climb profile has nothing to do with TERPS. The only association between Part 25 and your climb profile, and Part 25, is your ability to review the data before you, and ensure that you calculate the performance necessary to meet the specific gradient for the specific procedure you fly. In absence of mandated climb gradient criteria, as previously briefed, you're responsible only to meet a 200/nm diverse climb gradient; the minimum assumed in any procedure before specific gradients are mandated.

My inbox says otherwise. I don't care either way. Thinking people will understand what I say most of the time--idiots and agenda-driven a-hats won't...all the time.It is the rare thread around here that has any substance any way. Just a giant flamefest most of the time.

My inbox says otherwise.

Your quotes surely don't...but then those are your words...not whatever is floating in your alleged inbox. Just your words.
I don't care either way.

Sure you do. You keep coming back again and again, though you keep saying you wont. Again and again...

Now I remember why I ignored you for so long. Time to go back to that I'm thinking.

I'm done talking with you.

I would but I'm done with flying as a career.

I quit message boards entirely until Rum dragged me into this conversation (the impending death of which I am eagerly anticipating so I can return to self-imposed exile--all these boards do for me is generate stomach acid).

Until this thread came up I stayed out of the line of fire because it always ends up the same way: assaults on my character, skills, and intelligence.

You'll reply again, won't you?

Latest resources

Back