usappy asks local NC court to stop jumpseat denials

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No dog in the Airways fight, BUT...

Right, wrong or whatever...USAPA certainly is a tenacious bunch.

I remember on FI when people said USAPA would never see the light of day...the 'easties' were 'grasping for straws'.

USAPA is now a reality.

Then people said USAPA would never get enough votes to vote ALPA out...

ALPA is now history at LCC.

Now people are left with saying USAPA won't be able to change the Nic Award...

...that remains to be seen, but right now USAPA's batting a thousand.

Just an observation.

If this is what you call "batting a thousand," then you must be using the "new math."

"You want the jumpseat? Oh wait, you're a USCABAss. Sorry, but looks like the O2 is just a tad bit too low to carry your sorry ass today. See-ya!"

What exactly do you mean by "batting a thousand"? It doesn't appear they've done anything but use their numbers and anti-ALPA sentiment to vote out ALPA, no great feat there. But what have they done to help ALL the US pilots?

I wouldn't say they're batting a thousand. They've grabbed the bat and continue swinging at everything that comes past them.

RedMeat is always pro usapa and usually states he doesn't have a dog in the fight. Translated means he either has a dog in the fight or was furloughed US. usapa never intended to help all US pilots. It's just a bunch of three year olds that didn't get to keep the toy they stole from the store. Now they're throwing a fit. Their sense of right and wrong is not developed enough to understand what they're doing is WRONG.

Pcl128

PCL128,

These guys are the Fathers of kids your age. They have lost everything, with no time to make it up. It is unreal how heartless and ruthless humans are. You Sir, have become an animal of something I no longer want to be a part of. Good Luck with your new brotherhood. I feel sure that all your hatred comes from the tailwooping you took for Paying for Your Training at Gulfstream. I just can't beleive the person you have become. Worse then the people who once hated you.

Or maybe you have been called a scab because you work for Airtran. You seem as if you want someone else to be the scab so badly, so you can finally get that monkey of your back. Just grow up, and everything will work out for you. Find a way to lose that ego, and you will find peace my friend.

Last edited:
What poorly crafted "spin" in all of this. The suit is obviously aimed at making sure the AWA-A330wannabies don't "conspire" with other carriers to deny jumpseats.

In no way is USAPA trying to control other carriers, only trying to make sure west pilots don't start a denial campaign with other carriers.

It's sad to see some people here taking posts like this so seriously. Most of us see right through it.

Try again, WD!

They have lost everything, with no time to make it up.

And your solution is that they steal from the West pilots to make up for it? Sorry, no dice.

Find a way to lose that ego, and you will find peace my friend.

I'm plenty "peaceful," thanks.

Any discussion of politicizing the jumpseat implies the concept of a brotherhood among pilots and a shared respect for the historic rules of the game. With that in mind, I'd put a United scab in the seat and buy him a beer at the destination before I'd let an easthole ride. Don't like it? Sue me.

Last edited:
No dog in the Airways fight, BUT...

Right, wrong or whatever...USAPA certainly is a tenacious bunch.

I remember on FI when people said USAPA would never see the light of day...the 'easties' were 'grasping for straws'.

USAPA is now a reality.

Then people said USAPA would never get enough votes to vote ALPA out...

ALPA is now history at LCC.

Now people are left with saying USAPA won't be able to change the Nic Award...

...that remains to be seen, but right now USAPA's batting a thousand.

Just an observation.

Aside from proving that they outnumber west pilots 2 to 1, and proving that they WILL disenfranchise the West at any cost,

What have they really accomplished? Unless you consider threats of Mass firings over Shop fees and other assorted law suits filed against the west something substantive.

They're looooooooooosers and they will go down in flames. It's just a question of when not if.

Last edited:
In no way is USAPA trying to control other carriers, only trying to make sure west pilots don't start a denial campaign with other carriers.

By the by, you realize you just completely justified WD's argument, right?

Uhmmm...how many people in this thread that are FOR the west pilots creating a campaign of jumpseat denial, NOT a West pilot of PFT'er, or ALPA troll????

Latest resources

Back