Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

USAPA's Illegal Job Action Causing Pilot Terminations.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pardon my old-fashioned-ness, back to the original topic, but does the "online thingy"meet the FAA recurrency requirements? so are folks refusing to complete online courses requred to meet their obligation to maintain recency??..Sorry been overseas 20+ years...Al Gore hadnt "invented" the internet yet!!

Excuse my ignorance folks, but is there a link to the discussion of the incident that the full page ad in McPaper alludes to today?

Excuse my ignorance folks, but is there a link to the discussion of the incident that the full page ad in McPaper alludes to today?
The ad is just another USAPA grandiose lie. Nothing happened. The bottom line is USAPA promised the East pilots an industry standard contract including a DOH seniority list over 3 years ago. Because of their idiocy, they won't be seeing an industry standard contract for at least 3 MORE years and in all likelihood, will NEVER see a DOH seniority list.

USAPA knows it's days are numbered if it can't make something....ANYTHING happen for the east pilots so driven solely by desperation; The USA Today ad.

It's so pathetic it makes me Ill. These guys deserve jail time for jeopardizing the livelihoods of the other 35,000 SANE employees. Doug Parker must be back on the sauce to be letting this happen right under his nose. Idiot.

Please tell us then what really happened.

After abrogating her authority as pilot in command and collapsing in fear to those who hold no authority or superiority over her as captain, she went into the boarding area and made a PA that the airline/her aircraft was not safe to fly on and should seek other accomodations now and in the future.

After the A330 went completely dark during engine start maintenance wanted to defer the APU and have her fly it over the Atlantic. I don't how much knowledge you have but trust me this shouldn't happen. The chief pilot asked her 5 times if she was refusing to fly and then replaced her. While she was legally waiting in the terminal to brief the reserve crew she was removed by security. After the new crew demanded the same thing that the aircraft get fixed or replaced maintenance did find a problem and fixed it. A third crew flew it the next morning. Why is this behavior by management acceptable to anyone even our west foes?

Please tell us then what really happened.

I purposely didn't tell the whole story because I don't have all of the details. uSAPa's version in the USA Today and your version above is NOT the whole story. You guys only include enough detail so that it syncs up with your campaign.

Why did you omit her rant in the boarding area? Was the MEL illegal? Post up details of the MX discrepancy and the associated MEL.

I purposely didn't tell the whole story because I don't have all of the details. uSAPa's version in the USA Today and your version above is NOT the whole story. You guys only include enough detail so that it syncs up with your campaign.

Why did you omit her rant in the boarding area? Was the MEL illegal? Post up details of the MX discrepancy and the associated MEL.

You heard her rant? You know very well that there is a differance between legal and sensible. Remember maintenance finally did find a faulty hot battery bus as well as a faulty contoller for the APU and fixed them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back